Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 12:44
Twitter gave us a sense of normalcy to be sane in a mad world, and a strong purpose to capture enemy terrain in the information battlefield. We made friends and linked arms.

Whoever saw the need for AnonUp was wise, caring, and had foresight. The last two years have seen enormous growth by overcoming adversity, but have also been lonely and cruel at times. We needed a high vibe refuge.

This is a place where the underlying tone is that victory has already happened, just is unevenly visible. At some level we are all assets in play being used, but I feel safe from being abused. It’s a place to listen, learn, encourage; not try to win pointless to and fro debates.

The nature of leadership in a reformed society is less about positional power, and more about “absence of participation in the old power fuckery game”. AnonUp is a very low key distributed and embedded leadership development platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 11:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
11:44
Ones Breaking Eights

Nana would certainly agree.
I believe that Trump and the Q team have had control of Twit wit, FB, Google and others since Trumps world submission tour and this plan kicking us to the curb to see how many and who migrated here together and to expose the bots and corruption on those platforms.

Anonup was already set up before they booted us.
Most of us tried other platforms & some of us still battle there, but found the company wanting & the plastic, paytriots and Rino's true colors.
Most of usl quickly noticed that they all had a plan & club and we are not members.

None of them could stay on AU when they tested the waters here because they could not hold their narratives with us, we had gained too much strength in the higher vibrations.

IMHO we have been tested in many areas, spirituality, compassion, consciences abilities, abilities to get along in a community without fighting, & used us to measure absorption of information react

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Nana,
Would be interesting to see the journey of all the us who found AU as home. Mine was Twitter/Wego/AnonUp. - I took the ride with VK and Koba.
I play on TS and spend very little time on what was 107 daily at first but has changed the name.
12:33 AM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
31 August, 07:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Through Koba and V K as well... also Wego, twitter and then Anon-up.. also did Gab, Parler for a short time... recognize numerous accounts from other venues as well.. but certainly not all.. I pray all can get a chance of the vibes of Anonup

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 August, 09:08
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
It's a special place where we can all find peace in these days.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 August, 07:03
Felt Priveled And Lucky To Hav Joined AU
2021 Jan > Via @SantaSurfing
ThQ Santa, Anon, Patriots! 🙏
100% Cant get throu this WAR! Without U ALL!😤
. ) ) ) )
#wwg1wga

31 August, 09:06
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Same it's a place to come for PEACE....

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 January, 02:35
I came to AU and WeGo on VK's suggestion from Twitter
had already joined Parler, Gab, Gettr n Discord.
Kept trying them all out but AU felt like home.

18 January, 02:40
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you for sharing.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
18 January, 02:00
I honestly have no idea how I got here. I think maybe VK on Twitter, or possibly someone on Gab.

18 January, 02:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Does not matter you are here. It's like God's math.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
18 January, 01:35
I was trying to remember how I got here as well. I know VK brought me here after a group of us went to gab, parlor and their servers couldnt handle so we split up and VK said to go to AU as it was secure. Crazy days of anons scattering to the ends of the earth so we could talk.

18 January, 01:56
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
Very cool. interesting. I remember those days.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 12:51
VK and Koba created this site, I dont think really that they understood that it would evolve to as high of a frequency family of Anons as it has.
Most of us had been on Wego for a while but some how it was just not the same and not what we needed, not sure why really . I think when he introduced us to AU it felt more like twitter.

When others, larger accts came here I think they were bored because they did not find other, what I call, MSM patriots here and left.

What I found when we went to Gettr, Gab, and others was that we could no longer get any traction. For instance, while Gen. Flynn had followed me on Twitwit, he flat refuse to acknowledge me at all on Gab or any other platform. Many others were the same.

Guess they decided they did not need us any longer.
It will be their big mistake Nana thinks in the end.
Many of them have shown themselves to be not so Patriot.

18 January, 01:10
Looks like there were several paths to get here. Funny how that worked. I think I have been on AU since the start January 2021?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 January, 01:29
I'm still on Wego. But scrolling and interacting is very impersonal. Twit was great IET, Lt. Patriot Vincent's account we all interacted. All the "big ones" were sociable.
Humility and friendliness was every where.
Then the purge. After that nobody was accessible anymore. Anywhere. Until AU.
Thats what sold me. It don't matter. On here we are equals in this fight. Nobody is better than another. The only judgement here is content. If its authentic folks re-act, if its not? Well... you're Fooked. 😆
Thats how it is. Love it or leave it. There are times I'm invisable for days and weeks. Don't matter.
Let me put it this way. I was gone for 4 yrs. When I walked back in the house and I set my seabag down, first thing mom asked was, Bacon and eggs, toast? I said yes! She said, put your toast in. That's how it is here.
No special treatment. Just stay in the fight. Thats all that matters.
AU matters. We all do.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 January, 12:48
I STARTED OUT ON AOL 20 YRS AGO I DID TWITTER GAB PARLER FB INSTAGRAM AND TS. IVE HAD AROUND 70 ACCOUNTS OVER THE LAST 2 DECADES AND AU IS THE BEST BY FAR. GETTING BANNED NEVER STOPPED ME OR EVEN SLOWED ME DOWN

18 January, 01:06
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Truth be told I was on AOL also. Damn that was a long time ago.
So you remember dial up it was so slow.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
18 January, 12:44
I followed Koba from twitter after the purge and found mamy familar names and vibes. I have wego and TS but this has been a sage haven ❤️

18 January, 01:04
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Nice, It's like we all knew before hand....

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 January, 12:42
no TS though. Wife keep me up on it. I stay here now.

18 January, 01:02
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Cool - Thank you for sharing.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 January, 12:41
Exactly.