Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The sensitive empaths who can see what is going on and warn others are also the ones who get overloaded and damaged by seeing what is going on and being done to others.

There are days when I wish it were an old fashioned kinetic war with bombs and bullets.
10:14 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 January, 07:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You'll know the 144,000 activated light-workers because, even if they don't have all the answers, they're able to navigate "religion" and "aliens" without fearful thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
17 January, 04:34
its hard to stay focused all the time. but i continue to try everyday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
17 January, 01:46
Couldn’t agree more. The PTSD we’ll suffer will be significant, kinetic or not.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 January, 01:23
cant wait until we can all sit n finally release it all!!!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 January, 01:20
So much healing had to be done. We carry the burden for many as they continue to heal. It had to be done this way. I can't imagine what our soldiers went through. Very thankful for the extra help from above and med beds to heal.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 January, 10:31
Yep, finally seeing why this is harder for some even when we still believe in the Plan. We just feel it way more than others. Learning better how to manage it.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 January, 10:23
As a fellow (Highly) Empathic Soul, I struggled for years with this "inability to save" people around me.

What has come to me in recent years is the Wisdom that, A: everyOne Here has chosen their experiences long before their Soul came...and, B: It's my job to save myself...just as it Is their job to save themselves.

This perspective has very much helped me in navigating the world, and everyOne In it.

I pray it brings your heart some healing, too~

🙏💗🙏

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 January, 09:53
You have just described myself..

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 January, 09:50
until you dont hsve any dry clean socks Martin

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 January, 09:27

memes matter @NoComment
16 January, 07:50
😂⛷️🪖ja

chore Toke @choretoke
16 January, 04:52
I spend 90% of my time alone except when I’m at work, I go out to nature, But when I look up at the skies and see the lines in the skies it breaks my heart and it makes me angry, I see what they’re doing to humanity. Talking to the sheeple is exhausting they don’t want to hear it, I tell my coworkers hey you all know what’s in McDonald’s food they’re like more to eat ❗️😏but through all this it has made me stronger believe it or not My Intuition speaks to me it literally keeps me in line , I was born for this, This is my Journey and I’m going to continue 🙏🏼Do not be discouraged peeps you are supposed to be here now you are the awakened ones, JOURNEY ON❗️😏🙏🏼

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 January, 04:35
😂 old fashioned ??
Martin come visit Detroit for a day or two a real war zone...lol
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Controversial welcome sign on Detroit's east side - YouTube

Controversial welcome sign on Detroit's east side

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 03:53
this reality can be quite difficult at times. Jesys help us all.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 January, 03:52
I know, it hurts. I'm turning to music everyday lately as my medicine.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
15 January, 11:18
It would be easier, but at least, at some point, there will be a time when the lines will be officially drawn. They have to be at some point, just from a logistical standpoint.

Probably after the 'event' (whichever it will be)

it's a heck of a thing to observe.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 January, 10:58
The timelines have sped up...it is quite a ride ;)

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 January, 01:03
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
No kidding!! I JUST told myself BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP🤣

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 January, 03:10
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
check this out 🤯
https://youtu.be/4n3fkTq_p...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 January, 10:21
There are no merit points for the people who drove themselves the craziest along the way. For most people it’s so obscure (their intuitive ability- awareness) so they grasp and struggle instead of relaxing, not grasping, letting something come to you, letting the truth reveal itself to you on its terms, in its way, just letting it happen.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
15 January, 08:52
the burden is emense at times.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 January, 08:40
My intuitive/sensitive side is in overdrive lately.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
15 January, 08:11
I hear you 🙏❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 January, 08:08
Praying for you to be given the strength to carry on. My the Lord give you a respite. God Bless. Love and hugs sent your way.❤️😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 07:19
I have to step away and regroup. I feel everything and it's annoying, but I step away, focus on God and pray. You're in my prayers

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
15 January, 07:18
some days are more challenging than others
🤍🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 January, 07:14
WRWY
100% To This hole thread and All Anons
It Will Have Been Worth It In The End.😤

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 January, 07:11
Must be a mutual (lack of) vibe among anons today. I just wrote about this.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 January, 06:57
We are emotional punching bags

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
15 January, 01:11
I think for me, the weight of choices we make affects us for the lifetime... Why some are more keen and intuitive than others. It goes back to soul contracts and what you signed up for.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 January, 12:53
I understand your sentiment yet, I find the same grief and pain from all of the needless violence. we need to deal with the warmongers and globalist pos's that are the instigators. Without them peace would be the normal.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 January, 12:50
Every day I ask myself, and God, one simple question: "Why does Martin Geddes live so far afuckingway?"