Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 January, 10:14
The sensitive empaths who can see what is going on and warn others are also the ones who get overloaded and damaged by seeing what is going on and being done to others.

There are days when I wish it were an old fashioned kinetic war with bombs and bullets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
I spend 90% of my time alone except when I’m at work, I go out to nature, But when I look up at the skies and see the lines in the skies it breaks my heart and it makes me angry, I see what they’re doing to humanity. Talking to the sheeple is exhausting they don’t want to hear it, I tell my coworkers hey you all know what’s in McDonald’s food they’re like more to eat ❗️😏but through all this it has made me stronger believe it or not My Intuition speaks to me it literally keeps me in line , I was born for this, This is my Journey and I’m going to continue 🙏🏼Do not be discouraged peeps you are supposed to be here now you are the awakened ones, JOURNEY ON❗️😏🙏🏼
04:52 AM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from chore Toke, click on at the bottom under it