Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 January, 02:42
The enemy’s plan was a physical nightmare. We are slogging through its shadow as it is halted and hijacked. That is still a psychological nightmare. There are no real breaks, just shifts in venue. A war for the mind goes with you, riding in your own head.

The Devil not only wears you down, but also sells you the poison pick me up. Bit of a shame that the worldly temptations to divert you are so tempting! There are days when Mr Fookitall comes to visit. Thankfully tends to be a short stay visitor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 January, 12:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Bright Suns! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 January, 09:48
Agreed. I'm watching the Sopranos, Six Feet Under and a few other shows that help take my mind off of the War. We need any solace we can get at this point.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
12 January, 04:01
The Force is strong in this one…

❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 January, 03:52
it works well that way , agree 100%

Pink Totter @Totter
12 January, 02:07
Yes, I started a quilt today, still in the planning stage, takes lots of thought on how I want it to look... not following a pattern, just what's in my head. Before this it was knitting scarves and hats, before that it was felt Christmas tree ornaments with bead work. Anything that gives us a break is good at times.