Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The enemy’s plan was a physical nightmare. We are slogging through its shadow as it is halted and hijacked. That is still a psychological nightmare. There are no real breaks, just shifts in venue. A war for the mind goes with you, riding in your own head.

The Devil not only wears you down, but also sells you the poison pick me up. Bit of a shame that the worldly temptations to divert you are so tempting! There are days when Mr Fookitall comes to visit. Thankfully tends to be a short stay visitor.
02:42 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 January, 11:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
martin, the devil wants to take us All down. pick us off one by one in whatever way he can. so we are better holding on to each other in a tight hedge of protection. all of us together family, love you♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 January, 01:24
It helps me to think that others are going through so many emotions too. Sometimes I crack up at how stupid things are and then at times I get physically sick because I can't believe how my family can be so cruel and blind. I hope this ends sometime soon. I find peace in deep breathing and prayer. I try to laugh a lot and do my work with love and compassion. I hope I make it to the end. That will be the best party ever. If not, you all have been worthy companions on this ride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 January, 11:08
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
telesia we are all gonna make this together♥️♥️♥️

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 January, 12:00
That's what I counted on after following anons and drops... then I went through physical nightmare. Nobody believed I would survive. The level of psychological damage from it I could not wish for worst enemies. What happened?!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
12 January, 11:46
Slogging is a good word for it. I smile at the devil play and ward him away everyday!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 January, 11:02
at least it's a name now ~ Mr. Fookitall !

I can get through as long as I know what I'm up against ~ thank you for all you do to awaken more peeps, Martin!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 January, 09:28
"Mr Fookitall"

I will hit the fook button on him for you, Martin.

Good to hear from you today!

Celery Juicer @Emme
12 January, 09:08
Beautifully worded! Be of good cheer, Martin. know that you aren’t alone. ♥️

Ken Mac @KenMac
12 January, 08:48
Nicely put 👍🇬🇧
Yes, by all means (and memes) = stay away from Mr Fookitall

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 January, 08:46
The Brightest Light will always attract the most bugs.

The steadiest Lighthouse will all ways See many ships Being tossed along it's shorelines.

🙏💗

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
12 January, 06:19
Back in London? Walk down to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home. Visit with God’s homeless creatures (and they’re the lucky ones there). Have some play time. Take some pictures. Someone who follows you might see one and go and adopt!! That’ll reset you properly. 🥰❤️.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
12 January, 03:01
i hone my
"come.and.take.it.mutherfucker"
now
on
the
daily

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 January, 01:30
we missed you around here Martin its good you see the truth you know we all have to carry our crosses not matter what it might be stay strong in the Lord and he will carry you through this season in your life you might not see it now but it will come to you . God has known sense you were in your mother’s womb he knows our down falls stay stry in your faith and never give up thsts what the demons want to drains us till we cant take it anymore. we are soldiers in Christ . Just know you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength never stop asking him to make you what he sees in you the apple of his eye we are his children 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 January, 01:15
As humans, falter we may, fail, we shall not.
#HangInThereCampers
✨🕊✨

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 January, 01:04
The road does get a little bumpy and long and sometimes you might wonder if you took a wrong turn here and there but follow your heart Martin. It’s good and it’s big. When the Devil sends Mr. Fookitall, bury him where he stands with every positive thing you can think of. Get out in nature and take your beautiful pictures. We are different but still the same….Taking a break from the muck and mire is sometimes the best thing you can do. I do notice when people have taken a breather and for a minute I worry and then seem to know that they’ve had to take that rest. Maybe everyone here realizes and the collective good thoughts go out and we help each other thru the lows. I know your words inspire me Martin and I pray that you can draw strength from us as well. Good to “see” you my friend! ❤️

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
12 January, 12:52
Thank you for those words tonight. I needed them. I have been through serious hell the last few years. My strenght has really wavered, so thank you so much for those words of encouragement.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 January, 12:52
thats why the good Lord provides vidja games. get to work on muh trollin chops and escape the bs. plus blow shit up.
Win/Win

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
12 January, 03:59
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Lmmfao 😅🤣😂
Fren 🤝🐸
BOOM 💣💥BQQM 💣💥BOOM 💣💥💨💫369
🎆🧨🎊🎉🎇🎆💥💣💨♾️😅🤣😂😅🤣😂🤣

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 January, 07:15
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
That was cute.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 January, 12:46
Thanks for what you're doing Martin. It's an unbelievably short yet long somehow stretch from a few years back + to now when I first dabbled in some of your scribbles when I tried to "pick up the pen again" after decades of not spilling my mind onto paper with essay and prose. I had a short only months long reintroduction to "what journalism turned into since the mid-90s?" right in the middle of the Al Franken atom bomb! In short order, I backed out again...things were boiling over! Hope we're both scribbling from the other side when this is over!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 January, 09:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Agreed. I'm watching the Sopranos, Six Feet Under and a few other shows that help take my mind off of the War. We need any solace we can get at this point.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 January, 12:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Bright Suns! 🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 January, 12:14

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
12 January, 12:03
Mr. Fookitall visits me occasionally too. This dank meme seemed to fit the bill.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
12 January, 06:15
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Love The Bee! 😆

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 January, 11:19
thanks for saying this - timely. completely agree

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 January, 10:59
mental endurance, sooner or later you're going to figure out what it means .. you cant change the channel anymore.

i struggle sometimes, with why there are still people who do not see the urgency of any of this.

takes time i guess.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
11 January, 10:56
Yes, brother of love and light. I see you out here shining your brilliant star energy--The world has gone mad and turned cold, but what remains within our sacred rainbows of light evolution and maps towards our greatest destiny--God's perfect love story...

The warriors of light joined this mission for all the right reasons, we wanted to see peace, not war, and we wanted to end the suffering for ALL of mankind, not just our own. We wanted to share the vision of what the world can look like because we held the vision within.

I have followed you throughout the years and my dear friend I can tell that you are an alchemist. You have turned the pain and the struggle that has been forced upon us, into a solution on how to grow past it. Instead of suffering alone in the storm without direction. You found you're calling through art, your photography. It is an expression of your true inner beauty and ability to love everything regardless of what is thrown your way. You rose above and foun

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
12 January, 12:22
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 January, 03:07
There you are. Good to hear from you.❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 January, 03:03
There you go again, putting into words what most of us are thinking or feeling but don’t have that GIFT 🎁 to express ourselves like you do!!! 🙌🥰.

You are an Authentic Original like no other Martin!!

Happy to see you back on the Anon Island 🏝️ Board!

(Now, for someone when I see your posts, I want chocolate 🍫, even though you did not mention it in this post!! 😂🤣)

Glad to see you made it safely through a little downtime, your absence was Obvious! 🥂 💪 🍫

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
11 January, 02:58
This should be daily reading...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 January, 02:58
Hi Martin, How are you doing?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 January, 05:50
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Having a wild ride.