WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.
03:48 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Marie Wright @kmwright
12 February, 12:42
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
There are some books in The Nag Hammadi Scriptures that speak of other Gods.

12 February, 01:33
In response Marie Wright to his Publication
If you've read about them, they probably manifested here at some time. Pagan Gods, Greek Gods, Rainbow Warriors. Each God has a frequency, light, sound, magnetism. Think Nikola Tesla. If you want to know the secrets of the universe think in terms of magnetism, frequency and resonance. All creation is a combination of these forces.

Kari Spence @KariBooLoo
07 February, 06:27
This is a great listen:

https://youtu.be/yHW20itt6...

I've listened to all 4 multiple times.

Kari Spence @KariBooLoo
07 February, 06:24
Please read Unseen Realm by Michael Heiser. There is a Biblical answer to this

07 February, 04:01
Nana is absolutly not an authority on the subject. I have all my life just depended on my direct connection to God only. But since you asked I will tell you that I think, there is only one creator.He made us in his image meaning we are infinate energy light beings,but the teacher never teaches the student everything he knows as to always retain the top position.When I had my NDE in 81,my soul was a pure energy light infinate, evil did not exist anymore at all not in me nor could I feel it anywhere else.I think earth is a place for our souls to experience what we cant in our soul form to learn.

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
07 February, 04:00
He created Angels... who became big and mighty... aka Lucifer (and the other 1/3 that fell)... which was why he got cast out of heaven.

07 February, 04:17
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
And so, God, who loves us and wants the best for us, cast down his favorite child, The Morning Star and a third of the heavenly host who were the most powerful beings aside from himself but had turned very bad and dangerous, to OUR realm so that we could deal with them? That sounds a little insensitive to me from a loving God. Therefore, I think that we may have been misinformed. I can't bring myself to believe that an all powerful creator, who I assume would be a genius, could put at risk all his beloved creation by letting a wolf pack loose on his flock. There must be missing pieces here.

Jim McG @jimmcg1
07 February, 03:59
Or is everything "inside" God , and although people believe and feel they are living separately, in a 3-dimensional world, in fact is everyone and everything connected to everything else, with the totality of everything being a conscious God, which is both one whole and an almost infinite number of parts? Something to think about.

07 February, 04:08
In response Jim McG to his Publication
Nana does think there may be some validity to this question,while our souls are I think here to experience what we can not experience in the same ways as energy beings, is it possible that the creator in turn is able to experience these things with us,perhaps or perhaps he just wants us to be whole as any parent would for his children. Idk but there is in this mix a collective connection to each other that does not hinder the individuals existence in energy form,but I believe the question at hand is can we humans in our earthsuits containing both sides make it work & live in harmony with both?

Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
07 February, 03:59
ask any pagan. They will let you know.

07 February, 04:06
In response Keith Blackketter to his Publication
I am a pagan, Brigid is my patron. I'm talking Old Gods, Pagan Gods and others. Have you ever read the Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors?
💜💙💚💛🧡❤️ ⚡🏹⚔️
https://wakeup-world.com/2...