Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
07 February, 04:02
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
This is so true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 06:04
In response Keith Blackketter to his Publication
💗🙏🏻💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 03:37
I am more of a spiritual intellectual, I spread the word. This is for the Warrior Class, the ones who run the risks. 👏👏👏👏👏

07 February, 06:20
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗🙌

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
07 February, 11:03
...love this picture. do youknow the artist?

07 February, 06:21
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
sadly i dont, i wished i did! 💗💗💗💗

chore Toke @choretoke
07 February, 09:32
Ive been walking alone on this awakening process, I ask myself i want to do this alone because it makes me stronger🙏🏼But I will like to meet like mineded people like me ones the prosses is acomplished😎

07 February, 09:34
In response chore Toke to her Publication
💗🙏💗 So so beautiful. You are no longer alone. We Are All One💗🙏💗

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
07 February, 09:14
You get used to it. people look at me like I have have lost my mind. I dont care, neither should you. Follow your instincts they will lead you in the right direction every time.

07 February, 09:16
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗100%💗🙌💗🙌💗

07 February, 03:39
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication

07 February, 09:14

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
07 February, 11:00
... easy for me...I forget things every day 🧐

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
07 February, 01:43
When a lot of the history books flip and people learn that a lot of the bad guys were actualy the good guys and the good guys were the bad guys, the depth of what's been happening will be revealed. People will have a hard time coming to terms with this. What we see playing out now is just the tip of the iceberg. If the world is ever to be free, all the truth must come out or it will just begin again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

07 February, 09:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💗🙏It's actually a super power bc we are free thinkers which sets us apart from the sheep.💗🙏

07 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.