WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.

Only people mentioned by Kblackk64 in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 04:06
In response Keith Blackketter to his Publication
I am a pagan, Brigid is my patron. I'm talking Old Gods, Pagan Gods and others. Have you ever read the Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors?
💜💙💚💛🧡❤️ ⚡🏹⚔️
https://wakeup-world.com/2...

Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
07 February, 04:12
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I am as well. Blessings to you on your path. Morrighan, Madb, and Macha are my patronesses, though never together. Madb mostly. I have not read it but thanks for the link. I will definitely read it