WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.

Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
07 February, 03:59
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
ask any pagan. They will let you know.

I am a pagan, Brigid is my patron. I'm talking Old Gods, Pagan Gods and others. Have you ever read the Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors?
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ โšก๐Ÿนโš”๏ธ
https://wakeup-world.com/2...
04:06 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Keith Blackketter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
07 February, 04:12
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I am as well. Blessings to you on your path. Morrighan, Madb, and Macha are my patronesses, though never together. Madb mostly. I have not read it but thanks for the link. I will definitely read it

07 February, 04:21
In response Keith Blackketter to his Publication
Blessed Be, WWG1WGA, all the old Gods are ALL IN. 144,000 divine beings. Yours, mine and everyones. Give devotions to your patrons now to add strength to the movement, Gods, Saints, Archangels, They Are Listening๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธโšก๐Ÿนโš”๏ธ