WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.
08:59 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kari Spence @KariBooLoo
07 February, 06:27
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
This is a great listen:

https://youtu.be/yHW20itt6...

I've listened to all 4 multiple times.

Marie Wright @kmwright
12 February, 12:42
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
There are some books in The Nag Hammadi Scriptures that speak of other Gods.

07 February, 09:07
💗🙏It's actually a super power bc we are free thinkers which sets us apart from the sheep.💗🙏

07 February, 09:04
💗💗💗I hear what you are saying but for me, I see this more as the "Fool"... A person who embodies the fool may appear like a fool to some bc they are one willing to cross cultural norms~ and say the things others will not say or do things others won't without conscience or regret.💗💗💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 03:36
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana just says what I think. The only parts I was told that they got right about Pan was that he was proud for his love of a woman that was taken away from him by her father and he could get ppl to follow him easily because he was smarter than most, knew that sweetness was powerful, and had ancient knowledge.

07 February, 09:00
💗💗💗YES!💗💗💗