WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.

Jim McG @jimmcg1
Or is everything "inside" God , and although people believe and feel they are living separately, in a 3-dimensional world, in fact is everyone and everything connected to everything else, with the totality of everything being a conscious God, which is both one whole and an almost infinite number of parts? Something to think about.
03:59 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jimmcg1 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 04:08
In response Jim McG to his Publication
Nana does think there may be some validity to this question,while our souls are I think here to experience what we can not experience in the same ways as energy beings, is it possible that the creator in turn is able to experience these things with us,perhaps or perhaps he just wants us to be whole as any parent would for his children. Idk but there is in this mix a collective connection to each other that does not hinder the individuals existence in energy form,but I believe the question at hand is can we humans in our earthsuits containing both sides make it work & live in harmony with both?

Jim McG @jimmcg1
07 February, 04:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There is a very interesting reality check to try:

Science teaches us that light comes from a light source, e.g. the sun. It then bounces off objects, and some light is absorbed, and the remaining light bounces onwards, into our eyes.

But then what happens from there? The photon of light is converted to a chemical signal, which moves to our brain. Our brain then reconstructs an image of what is outside you but the whole image is inside a small dark part of the brain where no light has ever entered.

We don't actually see reality but a created image coloured by our conditioning.