WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that there may be more than one God? Like, The One True God and other Gods of his creation? I have theories based on research and my ideas sound kooky BUT if I am on to something....this may be a WAY bigger revelation than expected. It strikes me as odd that we are not taught that a god would make other gods first to hang around with and then begin messing around with matter and the seeds of life. If I was a creator, my first instinct, based on the nature of critical thinking, would be to make something like me. Not something living somewhere else that I can't access.

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
He created Angels... who became big and mighty... aka Lucifer (and the other 1/3 that fell)... which was why he got cast out of heaven.
04:00 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amyelohim in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 04:17
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
And so, God, who loves us and wants the best for us, cast down his favorite child, The Morning Star and a third of the heavenly host who were the most powerful beings aside from himself but had turned very bad and dangerous, to OUR realm so that we could deal with them? That sounds a little insensitive to me from a loving God. Therefore, I think that we may have been misinformed. I can't bring myself to believe that an all powerful creator, who I assume would be a genius, could put at risk all his beloved creation by letting a wolf pack loose on his flock. There must be missing pieces here.

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
07 February, 04:23
I hear you... but, God gave us FREE WILL... He gave it to our ancestors and WARNED them... and we suffered that sin. but time is almost up and it will all be made new. Gods ways are higher than our ways... and thoughts higher than ours... God is love, but He is also JUST.... and a JEALOUS God...

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
07 February, 05:57
IMO - looks like somebody needs to read the book of JOB. What you think is not important because God's ways are not as your ways. We cannot even begin to comprehend what His goals and purpose(s) may be. Respectfully submitted for your consideration. Whatever harm befalls a man God alone can mend.