Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Once you see how pretty much everything is a captured or controlled op, I find there is a kind of numbness that creeps over you. Most of society and culture feels irrelevant or ridiculous. Those under the spell inhabit confined mental spaces you can’t climb back inside. Participation in everyday rituals is all done with detachment through the filter of greater perception of symbols and agendas. It’s all a whacky dream.
06:32 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 January, 03:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Describes my day pretty aptly. I can't watch movies or series any more. There are only a couple of pieces of music that I'd like to listen to. Can't really participate in most of the conversations unless it's something I can drop some crumbs. The earlier life I led seems distant. Actually, I'm mostly looking forward to evenings and getting in touch with folks and see what they've dug up everyday.

Then again, this is the only time in my life when I really know that there are others. There are others who have known something's off for a very long time. There are others who didn't conform, and who continue to search and speak the truth.

We may not be able to meet in person for some time, but rest assured, there are others. There are millions of us. It does feel like being connected to long lost sisters and brothers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 January, 11:10
Martin, Martin, Martin👀 on point AGAIN🎇 I work for a freemason 8 hours a week. Those 8 hours are seriously a detachment for me in every way. 123 Fren....let's fooking go😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 January, 10:49
...it lit a fire under me that won't stop me screaming until they're all untied from the hangman and used as fertilizer!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 January, 08:57
We are under siege.

Siege by its nature is long, drawn out and numbing.

It feels like Ragnarock is a slow, creeping icing over of all, not a wild storm.

We fight by refusing to give in to the creeping propaganda. We are promised Summer, but the ice age continues to move towards us, calving yet more fields of lies and hate.

We become cold inside, breathing the propaganda crystals every day, feeling our hearts icing over, but, still we fight, still refuse to be wholly consumed by it, our WILL is our strength... our refusal to bend.

The warrior in us cannot be bowed.

I think we can see the sun beginning to creep over the frozen horizon...

The House votes on income tax, the net closing on Biden, Twitter singing, normies rubbing their eyes and blinking at that bright thing in the distance...

I stand on the parapet, awaiting the next wave of propaganda, I know there are those like me, like you, standing there too, and the sun is rising, slowly, a little more each day

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 January, 08:24
Capital WHACKY .

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
12 January, 07:25
Martin you 100% hit the mark again. I will only add that for those who are awake in this wacky dream, our mandate is to just keep “ blessing up” and keep the frequency’s high whereever we go.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
12 January, 06:00
this.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
12 January, 02:11
or nightmare! after almost six years of seeing what is, I am worn out, desperately tired of the whole thing, and depleted of the cheerleader in me of long ago. Now I read something with a date and think that is just another kick the can down the road type of thing. I have not lost the faith but rather can no longer ride the rollercoaster if that makes any sense??

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 January, 11:03
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Yes. Yes. Yes...and another Yes.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
12 January, 01:20
freeing yet maddening, it's why I've been quiet.

but you can never go back and taste the steak.

waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 January, 11:23
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Ah, one of my fav. analogies about the steak. Oh, and a big gigantic very fine crystal wine glass filled with the most brilliant Cabernet or Bordeaux. Lost my taste for alcohol the last few years, it's a shame.

I don't want to go back, knowing I can't. But, the questions are endless, and the answers are not forthcoming. I will post a beautiful pic below and hopefully that raises our vibes at least a tiny bit.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 January, 10:45
💯 my thoughts on this. I don’t even read all the anon articles and research on anything anymore. I see the headline or gist and just agree it’s probably true and don’t spend my time. I use my time to set my mind on things above. Stay in the positive vibes and out of the negative. My new roommate wonders why I never watch tv with her in the living room. Well, all she watches is football, news or reality tv.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
11 January, 10:18
Twilight Zone .

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 January, 10:07
My feelings, exactly. It actually pains me to have to ‘interact’ with people whose heads are still stuck in the sand. I feel like my eyes must looked glazed over around them, or perhaps rolled to the back of my head. ;)

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
11 January, 10:06
And it only got worse. We're told "Military is the only way".
But the brazillian patriots, after over 2 fucking months pulling the largest protest in history, saw the military obeying the corrupt supreme court and threatening to attack the peacefull protesters.

I made I promisse I woulnd't lose faith but after this I don't think I can keep it. It's all "We're winning big" and they turn the table by literally pressing a button.
I'm depressed and trying to put myself in denial and to become someone who doesn't care, because otherwise I'll stay in bed untill I die.
This treachery from the military was the last straw. I'm done.

Now all I can do is watch "us winning" as they arrest 74 years old women to concentration camps and the media call such people "terrorists".

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 January, 09:56
The law we all suffer under began in customs. Customs are rooted in local or family beliefs, it's where we get our common law "do's and don'ts", and our unacceptable taboos as well, etc. Religion was introduced under societal structuring and for the first time we had a religious "prescription" of The Law. Voila! Rome found the perfect model for the mental cage of "The Laws" of religion! Make people fear perishing if they step outside of prescribed lifestyles and customs and threaten eternal suffering for a reward of any greatly extended disobedience and you got the elephant and the tent spike story all over. A great deception was performed, this law prescription teaching was made worldwide state religion, and the Law took over slavery of all of mankind without arms, battles, or effort. It grew from there, to what we suffer today in each nation.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 January, 09:53
This is the part that really hurts. It's like watching the world from behind a glass wall and it feels like no going back. But then where do we go until it is time to return to God?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 January, 09:49
Yes, indeed it is!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 January, 09:45
❤️💥🙏👍...good to see you back Martin !!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 January, 06:48
true dat!!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
11 January, 06:48
So true!