Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 January, 06:32
Once you see how pretty much everything is a captured or controlled op, I find there is a kind of numbness that creeps over you. Most of society and culture feels irrelevant or ridiculous. Those under the spell inhabit confined mental spaces you can’t climb back inside. Participation in everyday rituals is all done with detachment through the filter of greater perception of symbols and agendas. It’s all a whacky dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
or nightmare! after almost six years of seeing what is, I am worn out, desperately tired of the whole thing, and depleted of the cheerleader in me of long ago. Now I read something with a date and think that is just another kick the can down the road type of thing. I have not lost the faith but rather can no longer ride the rollercoaster if that makes any sense??
02:11 AM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Deekerlee in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 January, 11:03
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Yes. Yes. Yes...and another Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396