Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 January, 06:32
Once you see how pretty much everything is a captured or controlled op, I find there is a kind of numbness that creeps over you. Most of society and culture feels irrelevant or ridiculous. Those under the spell inhabit confined mental spaces you can’t climb back inside. Participation in everyday rituals is all done with detachment through the filter of greater perception of symbols and agendas. It’s all a whacky dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
freeing yet maddening, it's why I've been quiet.

but you can never go back and taste the steak.

waiting for the other shoe to drop.
01:20 AM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 January, 11:23
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Ah, one of my fav. analogies about the steak. Oh, and a big gigantic very fine crystal wine glass filled with the most brilliant Cabernet or Bordeaux. Lost my taste for alcohol the last few years, it's a shame.

I don't want to go back, knowing I can't. But, the questions are endless, and the answers are not forthcoming. I will post a beautiful pic below and hopefully that raises our vibes at least a tiny bit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396