Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 10:49
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

https://youtu.be/24hB9Phwn...
We're putting the band back together! - YouTube

We are on a mission from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 January, 11:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Time to ream Flynn a new one on Twatter.

Why was his right hand man Brian Gamble filming Ashli Babbit’s fake death?

Why does Gamble have ties to the WEF?

Why is Patrick Byrne threatening to turn a historic property in South Carolina into a PIG FARM?

Why does Flynn love Tracy Beanz? Does she work for him?

How about Tore Maras? Roger Stone?

LOL.

THE ENEMY WITHIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT.

And the devil is a liar!

Have a nice day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 January, 07:30
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I cant make my mind up on Flynn, I know we only ever get told what the powers that be want us to know... but he is one I am unsure what side he is on.... but then again, they are all just playing their parts hey?!!.....

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 08:53
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
POTUS is pretty clear about what he thinks.

“Youre playing right into the hands of the enemy.”

Make up your own mind. 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I just want to point something out I've noticed, I can't speak for others because I don't know how closely they pay attention to the accounts here on AU. I feel I'm very observant and I've been paying attention to what you've shared here for a while now, even moreso to posts that VK has liked or shared of yours...as time goes on more and more people/places/things you've highlighted as being an 'issue' are revealed to be true later on. I don't think I'll ever fully understand why some people are resistant to what you try to show them ... I've witnessed rudeness, condescending behavior, they've even been downright hateful to you. They go so far as to block you for being upfront with them about what you're seeing. I just want to say that I like that you show us even the more uncomfortable hard to swallow truths and challenge our perceptions of reality. (I love that shizz! 😎🔥) Keep fighting warrior, let that negativity just roll right off your back! I love you Shareef, keep going! 🖤🤍
10:08 AM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 January, 12:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Beautifully said, Serah, Spirit of Queen Esther 👑

I think even on AU, the negative, confronting, rude posts
are bots & deep state shills.

They'd want to attack AU because this is such an
INTELLIGENT
INSIGHTFUL
KIND
GENEROUS
LIGHT-FILLED
TRUTH-FILLED
PRAYERFUL site.

TY KOBI 🙏💓💓💓

And we are mighty.
The SECOND anyone is derogatory, I block em.
That is not a Patriot, that's a shill.

If the TRUTH is difficult to fathom
I commend that poster with all my heart 🤗🇺🇸🐸

#darktolight
#EstherFlip

11 January, 12:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I too share your sentiment,
that was Heart Felt. 🤍
Thank You! 🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 January, 11:17
I have to wonder what the percentage of Real, Ordinary, Average
Patriots/Anons on this forum is.

It is my belief that true number is Not Very High, and that most are
relatives or friends of the Leadership within this Movement.

The Headgames and Mind Manipulation within this Community is and has been from the Beginning is Staggering. How long can this go on without Serious Backlash.

It is my Hope the "Leadership" is Not so Out of Touch with Ordinary Patriots/Anons that they Completely Alienate their Base.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
11 January, 12:11
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I agree with you on the amount of fakes on here its as bad as Twitter was with 'Bots' pretending to be something their not!

I have had to block many accounts because they came at me not as a Patriot would with honest questions but just like a Deep Stater would in their accusing denials.

Patriots should be forgiving and patient, alert to new ideas and proof of what WE KNOW is going on... do we make mistakes yes of course, but in no way should we attack each other with slurs and personal innuendo THIS is despicable behavior FOR ANYONE BUT ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE CLAIMING TO LOVE AMERICA!

Each Patriot has the talents needed to expose evil we should not be targeting each other holding the line doesn't include slapping the person beside you in the battle! Deep Stater's hold their line of evil why can't we?

🔥OUR JOB IS TO EXPOSE EVIL not to attack each other!🔥

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 January, 11:04
Some are gatekeepers, and most have zero discernment. I've about had it with these morons and I'm serious. I try to keep my trap shut but it's getting harder by the second. Holy Spirit fire is nothing to play around with.

11 January, 11:18
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🕊🔥 AMEN! 🙏🤍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 10:32

“If I were Mike Flynn, I would not sleep well at night….
If I were Sidney Powell, I would not sleep well
at night.”

Every lie will be revealed !

11 January, 10:43
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.

┻━┻ ︵ \('0')// ︵ ┻━┻
***FLIP ALLL THE TABLESS!!!***

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 January, 12:25
the longer this goes on the longer I realize we will find out those that we thought were good were bad and visa versa yep Lin said best truth will be revealed every rock will be turned over Assange said 98% I am beginning to see that now! I sure we will know the truth.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 10:29
When people are being disrespectful or manipulative or ignorant, its always good to remember We do not battle flesh and blood.

Our thoughts and actions can be influenced by things we cannot directly percieve. Not one is without sin, and so anyone can be the target of the spirit of the anti-christ if they are not vigilant for the devil’s schemes.

So we pray for them, and sometimes we must excerise power and authority (a heavy hand) to reveal their TRUE colors. To those that see what is being revealed, we pray for them that God keeps it that way.

Thank you my love. God Bless you.

11 January, 10:34
Faith, Authority, Power 🕊🙏🤍

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 January, 10:58
https://www.google.com/url... These truths will be painful for the uninitiated to accept. The process of grief: Denial, Bargaining, Anger, Depression, and Acceptance. We will see it. It's a process to get to acceptance. It's not personal. RN since 1978. ;)