Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 10:49
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

https://youtu.be/24hB9Phwn...
We're putting the band back together! - YouTube

We are on a mission from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 January, 11:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Time to ream Flynn a new one on Twatter.

Why was his right hand man Brian Gamble filming Ashli Babbit’s fake death?

Why does Gamble have ties to the WEF?

Why is Patrick Byrne threatening to turn a historic property in South Carolina into a PIG FARM?

Why does Flynn love Tracy Beanz? Does she work for him?

How about Tore Maras? Roger Stone?

LOL.

THE ENEMY WITHIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT.

And the devil is a liar!

Have a nice day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
I cant make my mind up on Flynn, I know we only ever get told what the powers that be want us to know... but he is one I am unsure what side he is on.... but then again, they are all just playing their parts hey?!!.....
07:30 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 10:03
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
👀

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 January, 03:29
I think we will all be shocked at who turns out to be good or evil or were good turned evil or evil turned good...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 08:53
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
POTUS is pretty clear about what he thinks.

“Youre playing right into the hands of the enemy.”

Make up your own mind. 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 January, 10:08
I just want to point something out I've noticed, I can't speak for others because I don't know how closely they pay attention to the accounts here on AU. I feel I'm very observant and I've been paying attention to what you've shared here for a while now, even moreso to posts that VK has liked or shared of yours...as time goes on more and more people/places/things you've highlighted as being an 'issue' are revealed to be true later on. I don't think I'll ever fully understand why some people are resistant to what you try to show them ... I've witnessed rudeness, condescending behavior, they've even been downright hateful to you. They go so far as to block you for being upfront with them about what you're seeing. I just want to say that I like that you show us even the more uncomfortable hard to swallow truths and challenge our perceptions of reality. (I love that shizz! 😎🔥) Keep fighting warrior, let that negativity just roll right off your back! I love you Shareef, keep going! 🖤🤍