Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who cut the trees and why VK? I know that everything was bigger before the flood, as there was more oxygen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:56
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 January, 05:21
you think your amazed now just wait till you find out that a lot of mountains are petrified giants

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 02:55
Vapour Canopy
.’s

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
09 January, 09:22
Book of Giants/Enoch and the flood

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 January, 08:41
Will Smith interview with Barbara Walters in 1998

https://gab.com/ocesar82/p...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 January, 08:04
😃❤️👍💥✝️🙏

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
09 January, 06:49

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 January, 08:57
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
I just asked the question - Has anyone tested the rocks for DNA. There it is - proof -
thanks!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 January, 06:47
Gator

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 January, 06:30
You introduced me to this concept years ago now via this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The ROCKS Were ALIVE! | COMPILATION & PROOF! ⁽⁴ᴷ ⁶⁰ᶠᵖˢ⁾ - YouTube

Thanks for stopping by! Please Like, Subscribe, Comment & Share for more content like it!Clip(s) originally uploaded by the channel(s);-The Dictionary Of Tru...

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
09 January, 06:38
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
You just reminded me of The Never Ending Story ... Now I can't get that theme song out of my head 🤦‍♀️

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 January, 09:00
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 January, 06:25
Hi VK.
Wow, there is so much that’s been hidden from us… in plain sight.

TS = 5:36 PM > 41.

And, speaking of mountains —

Nov 02, 2017 2:47:47 AM EDT
Anonymous
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 January, 07:46
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 January, 08:00
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Could Space Force have caused the mountain's collapse?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 January, 07:01
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Saw this in the theater with husband and daughter. I thought it was going to be a girl power movie. Happily saw it was logical instead. The ending was so odd and thought provoking. My daughter likened it to a Lara Croft game with a mirror Lara in a "meat suit"

I wouldn't have placed the music. Nice catch.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 January, 06:05
How do you keep a secret? ^

He says denial.

Denial only found in 1 drop.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
09 January, 05:59
small fry compared to the legends

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 January, 05:58
I don’t care if rocks are real creatures, they have nothing to do with my life, they are insignificant in my life

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 05:57
I like this types of threads VK. Keep it coming. Replies are 🔥As you wrote once, People are ready. At least here :)

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 January, 05:55
MUD FOSSILS ROCK!!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Denial. An that ain't no river in Africa.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 January, 05:53
That Salt Shaker! Is Huge!😳

NEO ONE @Neo
09 January, 05:50
VK, you are speed up the main story.
Well done.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 January, 05:50
The Nile! 😂

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
For some Its> De Nile!😴

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
09 January, 05:44
Montgo Mountain Spain
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
90 SECOND INTRO to UNVEILING A TITAN - Parts 1-4 - YouTube

A little VISUAL TEASER covering some of the most important bits of the Unveiling a Titan series - PARTS 1-4.If you think that the recent explosion of interes...

some one special to some @godrus
09 January, 05:43
Devil's Tower National Monument in Wyoming is a petrified tree cut by an Angel.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 January, 05:41
40,000 foot view
How high do you have to get to see over the ice wall?
Or into the hole at the NP?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 January, 05:39
just followed you on twatter boss

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 January, 05:43
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Tou back on?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 05:38
This guy has always reminded me of someone, but I can’t think of who!!
I love his Videos!!!