Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who cut the trees and why VK? I know that everything was bigger before the flood, as there was more oxygen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 04:56
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 January, 05:21
you think your amazed now just wait till you find out that a lot of mountains are petrified giants

09 January, 05:36
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
You introduced me to this concept years ago now via this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The ROCKS Were ALIVE! | COMPILATION & PROOF! ⁽⁴ᴷ ⁶⁰ᶠᵖˢ⁾ - YouTube

Thanks for stopping by! Please Like, Subscribe, Comment & Share for more content like it!Clip(s) originally uploaded by the channel(s);-The Dictionary Of Tru...

06:30 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 January, 09:00
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
09 January, 06:38
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
You just reminded me of The Never Ending Story ... Now I can't get that theme song out of my head 🤦‍♀️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 03:02
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Reminded me of the Rock man in Harry Neilson’s ‘The Point’.
I used to play this musical story when I was a kid & then for my kids. Good story, good tunes!
https://youtu.be/6Up2bBBjp...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world