Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
16 January, 01:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What happened to Andrew Dawson after filming what looked like a giant? #UnsolvedMystery
https://www.tiktok.com/@ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 January, 04:17
Thank you so much for this VK. After the disbelief of the existence of the media matrix subsided in the late 2020s, it was these photos that started the change for the better. Never before in my life did I even think that the Genesis account could be literally true, but there it was all along, the evidence I needed to see.

I really need to go see that petrified "troll" near Tromssa, Norway. It's the closest one that I know of.

Many people living in the Nordics (with the exception of Iceland) have never seen any of these. Imagine the disbelief when I found out that these was effort to document these formations in the early 1900s, and that late 1800s scientists considered them back then evidence of the Great Deluge.

God bless you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 January, 09:26
And then there is this...

https://secretenergy.com/a...

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
10 January, 02:10
https://youtu.be/wfrKqGuOh...

This channel is very enlightening. This episode series basically proves this mountain was a giant elephant. But don't miss out on the rest of the giant and alien stuff.
UNVEILING A TITAN - PART 1 - Conclusive Proof Titans Existed. - YouTube

Did beings the size of mountains really once walk the Earth? Has our true history been obfuscated?Are Titans a mere myth? The answers to these questions will...

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
10 January, 11:32
St Paul's Cathedral - London, England

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 January, 05:24
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Can't recall if the Finnish churches ever had that tall doors.

Some photos from the 1800s-1900s are quite revealing. Many of the medieval "ceremonial weapons" may not have been that ceremonial to begin with. Depicted sword is called odachi.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
10 January, 10:06
It looks more like an old city to me, manmade.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 January, 05:52
If only those trees could talk.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 January, 04:27
As we will be restored, so to shall they be restored 🙏

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 January, 02:25
Devil's Tower. I've been there. It was also used in Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 01:36
huge trees, so much new to learn, and want to know all this that has been kept from us. and the huge people too

anna justice @Truth_
11 January, 05:10
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
For those who think this kind of info is compelling, Mud Fossil University on Youtube is an interesting place to consider checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/@m...

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
10 January, 12:33

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
09 January, 10:33
The giant trees were one of the major truths found in texts that were "hidden." I believe The Book of Enoch includes these trees.

Now then shall the angels labour at the trees; but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it.
The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land may not be left empty.
Enoch 66: 2-3

Hills were sinking upon hills, lofty trees were gliding off from their trunks, and were in the act of being projected, and of sinking into the abyss.
Enoch 82: 6

In my understanding of the Book of Enoch, the giant living trees were cut down by God's angels before the Great Flood. This was done so that the giants would not be able to climb the trees and survive the Flood. Cutting down these trees would leave no escape for the Nephilim giants who would have been seeking some sort of refuge.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 01:38
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
i am going to reread enoch, cause knew nothing about anything then. mindset will be different as i read with more knowledge

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 January, 02:32
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
ET Giants visited Earth in spacecraft until ancient Mesopotamia. They came from multiple races. Some were good, some were bad. They were mortal beings, and many died on Earth.

The "Nephilim" explanation was invented by the elites to keep humans ignorant about the abundance of life found elsewhere. Angels do not mate with humans.

They lied to us about God, and a big universe that God created.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
09 January, 10:22
I think anything is possible. Some things are hiding in plain sight.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
09 January, 10:18
i want to see what antartic has hidden from us. who cut the tree's down? is there something beyond the ice wall? when will people care about trafficking enough to wake up and fight to stop it? how many scriptures were hidden? did/does Jfk know how many people love him and have prayed for his family?

i want to see what antartic has hidden from us. who cut the tree's down? is there something beyond the ice wall? when will people care about trafficking enough to wake up and fight to stop it? how many scriptures were hidden? did/does Jfk know how many people love him and have prayed for his family?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 January, 10:15
interesting, #46 :)

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
09 January, 09:57

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
09 January, 09:21
Every time I visit this area, I'm going to be looking with different eyes now.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 January, 09:15
Here is just another old tree....

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
09 January, 10:19
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I always saw this as a tree, and I thought, I was just being silly calling it a tree trunk. As the world turns. How many polar flips did earth have? Per Hopi's it's happened 4 times.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 January, 09:13
Gorgeous...Gods beauty is heavenly. Can't wait to see more💓

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 January, 08:54
🤩 YES!
August of 2003, an unprecedented collaboration of American and Romanian military troops conducted an expedition beneath the Bucegi Mountains. The American military unit used exotic Earth boring machinery equipped to dig with plasma and magnetic resonance technologies. They uncovered the greatest archeological find of all time; a mysterious chamber some 50,000 years old with holographic technology that is beyond man’s wildest dreams. Those who walked into it must have been 12-14 feet tall... common height found in the culture that built the complex found inside? They were twice the size of humans today. This book in the link below presents “five invaluable techniques for spiritual advancement,” explains the intelligence and secret weapons war taking place now on Earth and tells how an “ancient Romanian legend comes alive"& subterranean solid gold tunnels are revealed to facilitate super-consciousness as well as lead to the nexus of the Inner Earth where all the worlds unite.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 January, 08:25
Yep! Since i was a kid i thought that.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 January, 08:03
Amazing.

TS = 16:46.

🙏✝️❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 January, 07:54
😃🙏✝️❤️👍💥

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
09 January, 07:38
At some point in your life when you truly open your heart you will feel God's Love. And at some point in your life when you open your mind you will know. All is possible with God.