Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who cut the trees and why VK? I know that everything was bigger before the flood, as there was more oxygen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:21
synch

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 January, 01:41
love it.! Boom!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 January, 12:37

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 January, 11:55
I like this guy!
Also read that some giants have come back to life?
Filed under we'll see.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 January, 12:38
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Afghanistan-Giant of Kandahar

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 January, 11:50

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
09 January, 10:44
This guy is money. Puts out really good content

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
09 January, 10:27
He’s so soothing to listen to…

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 January, 10:25
“slappn da bass”

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
09 January, 09:10
1st set) -From the" Beginning of the Beginnings" time, when there was a GREAT WAR in the Heaven and AFTER the 200 of the Heavenly Host were thrown down to Mt. Hermon in Israel, Because of their wickedness. GIANTS were turned into 'petrified' rock". Petrified doesnt mean DEAD, it's more like 'stasis'. And YES there ARE GIANTS living on this planet. Ask the Military who was sent in to Kandahar, Afghanistan.

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:23
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
we're so tiny😂like ants

J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 January, 05:30
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Or it's just rocks.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
09 January, 08:34
ha!!! oh he's so enjoyable!! fascinating stuff.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 January, 08:23
I watched a show about Antarctica on burrow channel the one guy said Noahs ark was not put here by God it was put here by aliens .If that would happen to be true and not saying it is but i have an open mind . That will be hard to swallow for a lot of people . They have lied to us about every thing so nothing would surprise me.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 January, 08:13
Real Giant Caught on Video in Mexico

https://www.tiktok.com/@on...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 January, 07:54
💥👍❤️✝️🙏😃

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 January, 07:51

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 08:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Ooh, thanks!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 January, 07:40
And, all this time I thought that “Gulliver’s Travels” was pure fantasy… now, not so much.

Biblical, indeed.

I have been watching more of his videos recently. I love his enthusiasm, and I’m learning from both of you. Thank you.

TS = 4:56.

Traveling across the Delaware in Durham boats. Hmm.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 January, 08:03
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
🥰❤️Agree!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
09 January, 07:11

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 January, 07:01
Oh my days...I got your ass...he is one of my favorite channels lol

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 January, 06:54
Whoa! I've got ur ass 👊

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 January, 06:16
Biblical--they were never sure how tall, but some of those
30 to 40 foot tall doors of anciant buildings may be a clue

10 January, 02:02
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
like the ones that were stolen... castles with giant oak doors, built in medieval times..pffft..ya right

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 06:15
🤣😂
I bet they were good at basketball.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 January, 05:32
Stuff like this makes me view art like “The Lord of the Rings” with a new perspective. Hobbits, Humans, Dwarves, Elves snd Orks all existing amongst each other 🤔.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 January, 05:15
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
At this point I'm ready to accept that many medieval folk stories could actually be describing the reality.

Water people seem to be very common among many cultures. Giants as well.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 January, 05:21
you think your amazed now just wait till you find out that a lot of mountains are petrified giants

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
09 January, 09:17
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Many mountains have stories of who these people were... Starting to make me wonder about those stories.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 January, 02:20
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Also petrified trees! The Devil's Tower!
And let's not forget the giant slabs of stone all over the world that couldn't be moved even with today's technology. They were placed by either actual giants, ancient aliens or frequency vibrations

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 January, 05:19
but how did they eradicate them?

10 January, 02:04
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
frequency...biblical

Northy UK. @Northy
09 January, 05:15
Would kind of explain a part of the megaliths almost instantly.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 January, 05:13

10 January, 02:16
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
rabbit hole vids galore down that hole lol...good work anon!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 January, 05:11
I love this guy but stay away from my ass brother lol

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
09 January, 05:11
possibly related to the Nephilim remains HRC went to obtain.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 January, 05:14
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 January, 05:10
Truther!😁

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 05:09
Numbers 13:33 KJV

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
09 January, 05:09
🤣 I’ve got your ass