Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Who cut the trees and why VK? I know that everything was bigger before the flood, as there was more oxygen.
04:51 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:24
In response memes matter to her Publication
you Said VK, and still i replied, woops

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 January, 02:07
The earth was smaller.
Living creatures were bigger. Less "gravity".

"Dinosaurs"

Whales in the water are proof. They're massive because they practically weigh little.

How did the earth add mass?

Part of it, is the moon. Part of it, is here.

Think about the impact. It fried everything. Nice way to petrify things.

This likely happened more than once.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 January, 12:36
Giants..to build stuff.🙂

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 10:10
Another cleansing?
I would like to have a peek to see what I missed.
I wonder what they ate? Think they celebrated Christmas.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
09 January, 09:20
The flood/cleansing that was needed b/c the humans DNA changed after breeding with fallen angels. The jab changed humans DNA as well. Are we looking at another cleansing soon?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 January, 08:07
😁A giant

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
09 January, 06:48
way higher magnetic field of the earth allowed increased growth.
Devil's tower is a tree.

some one special to some @godrus
09 January, 06:02
Angels

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
10 January, 08:19
In response some one special to some to her Publication
l00% a giant tree stump. All his PH Degree means to me is that he studied lies for nine to ten years.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 January, 05:49
Angels. So the hybrids would drown.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 05:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
It's in The Book :)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 January, 05:47
Electroculture help in any way?

Christy Foster @anzamom
09 January, 05:15

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 January, 06:06
In response Christy Foster to his Publication
whos this DDK dude....hahahha

J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 January, 05:22
In response Christy Foster to his Publication
Not a mountain, a CGI rendering.

American Girl @Americangirl
09 January, 05:03
to build the ark?...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 05:05
In response American Girl to her Publication
I'm in search of the truth. Multiple theories:
1. fooked up the dome, water leaked, less oxygen = smaller beings
2. clean up op (flood, clean up human DNA from the serpents blood), they survived through some bloodline.
3. but also, multiple resets.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:56

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 January, 01:41
love it.! Boom!

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:21
synch