Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I've been on the edge of walking away for quite a while. I understand the need to get everything lined up, all the documentation, to do this legally - that is the only thread holding me here tbh. And we see little blurps of progress.

But the toll taken on humanity is too huge to keep putting things off any longer. In many ways I still see the whole anon and Patriot mvmt as a way to control, quiet, bully and instill a sense of 'we can't do anything, we have to follow 'the plan' and if we don't, we aren't real anons' kinda thing. It is a psy op on its own merit there. We're a 'click' and are bullied to stay there.

We're being fed breadcrumbs to keep walking the path and we're mesmerized hoping for the next crumb...but never getting anything substantial. At some point, people walk away...

The ones we respect, lately say things completely unlike themselves and it has really made me question. Knowing them long-term, we know when they are 'off'.

Disillustioned much??? Yep = me.
05:29 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
16 January, 12:51
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Yep. Several of the more awake anons I've followed have dropped off AU or now only post occasionally.

'The Plan' is NOT producing ANY REVEAL OF PLOT!

(yet)

Yes, bad actors are being outed. However; to the cabal, every single politician, celebrity, and business is expendable. None of this theater matters. SOTH, SCOTUS, POTUS - none of these people are big fish. Even if we saw 'The Storm', without the public understanding the underlying conspiracy we would not be winning.

Yes, I fully understand that people need to be shown the broad corruption in bits and pieces to be able to grasp 'The Plot'. It's what Q did to get anons to understand how dark and pervasive the evil is. I'm not saying that nothing is happening but I will not trust that we aren't about to get double crossed until adrenochrome (and how, who, and where it is produced) becomes common knowledge.

Anons need to understand just what is about to descend upon us if Q turns out to be Operation Trust 2.0.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 January, 01:24
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I think we're being used to manifest a lure for cabal, a diversion they think is real, so they make a mistake after mistake and destroy themselves.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 January, 11:34
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank you for this. I feel so less alone. You get it, you mention things I haven't because people get angry at me.

Being double crossed has entered my mind so many times. And some of the key players here, on Twitter, Gab and other places are like the Pied Piper, they keep playing their tune and everyone is hypnotized and follows along...

What if we're just being kept quiet until WEF is in place or something else, because I haven't seen anything big take place. I've seen a lot of big distractions, but nothing 'big' like we've been promised for 3 years (and before, most people woke up within the past 3 years).

Thank you for replying. Less lonely knowing I'm not the only one on here wondering what the h*ll is going on...

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
15 January, 10:56
Sweethearth I totally understand you.
I don't think we need all this mass production at all. +/- 35-45% what is here on mother earth is going to disappear. The invasion of the enemy including their hybrids that look like humans.
That mass slaughter of our animals must also stop, animals are also a creation of God. We should take care of them and mother earth.
Everything has to change including the farmers. Stop growing GMOs because they will earn more.
Everything that is disappearing now in products is poisoned. Look at the big cabal factories now burned down and going bankrupt.
People are not going to change by themselves. I can still buy everything I need because I know what I need to stay healthy. Am finding out more and more that I am not alone. Meet more and more people around me who know what is going on and are also already working on our new future. I have discovered beautiful locations where people are already producing healthy food in a natural way.
God Won ✨🌈💛💙✨💎✨

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 January, 08:27
I have this conversation with my sister, often. Sometimes we forget the big picture because of all the distraction. There’s a lot of noise out there. Overturning Roe v Wade keeps me focused.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 January, 09:46
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
and Georgia guidestones destroyed

10 January, 12:54
Lean into God!
That is about all you can do right now.

What is the alternative???

We can not win this without the good military, we could never compete with [their] weaponry.
They would take out large numbers at first then we would have pockets of resistance for a short while, but where can you go they cant find you?
Even as well armed as our militia is we at best can only drag it out with resistance, our guns and ammo are only a deterrent, no match for their weapons.
How can you defend against rods of God, heat tanks, flying swarms, satellite surveillance, and no telling what we dont even know yet.

This is the only plan, failure is not an option.
This is God's plan the way I see it, He said he would give us a way, and this is the only plan I see.

Lean on God's plan not man's.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 02:41
Trust the plan...

What plan?

We have waited for Trump - for others too but mainly Trump - to do something. Nothing, a no-burger, nada...

We have a major shortage of medicines. Can't fix that overnight either. When anons question this, we're told "It's all part of the plan..."

Really? Harming living humans by allowing the situations to be created to wipe out their food supply is helping? No meds is helping? Baby and child fever meds gone - that's part of the plan?

"It's to help wake people up...." we are told. Well, if they aren't awake yet, they aren't going to be, but people and children suffer anyway and the looming food shortage is about to hit (actually is hitting now) and not one word about helping people, fixing these things, just to "follow the plan" and "let's play a game...".

Distractions - nothing more. Keep the rebel's distracted, give them bread crumbs to keep them happy, and they will wait until their own death before they realize they are being play

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 03:05
Sounds harsh - but someone has to say it.

If someone, like me, steps out and says their mind, trying to make sense of things, trying to get answers from fellow anons...they are told they aren't true anons, they are bullied, mocked, blocked. So you tow the line or you're no longer 'one of us'.

That's a cult mentality, that's shunning and intimidation and manipulation. That's not love, caring, unity, helping each other. Yes - some of these people are new on here, and I think some are bots. But the underlying truth is still there - you can't question, because they you aren't 'trusting the plan, you're not one of us' and we're kicked by the wayside. The group mentality or collective...either join our group without questions, or you aren't welcome.

I was called by God when I was 7 years old to be apart from the world, to question everything (anons are supposed to!) and to walk in truth. I'm not seeing truth anymore, I'm seen good people being lied to :(

I'm not alone either.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
10 January, 12:52
i hear you. starting to think we are being fed crumbs to keep us down. i am tired of this roller coaster ride. I have been awake for a long time, but after 3 years, if you are not awake you never will be. The sheeple have too much of their identity wrapped up in the false narrative and they will never admit they were fooled. They will continue to double down.

10 January, 12:55
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
What is your plan to win?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 01:18
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
Angels - you probably know this to, any parent or person caring for children would.

One of THE BEST ways to distract and keep kids controlled is to constantly distract them and give them little bread crumbs of praise, or treats, or something uplifting. Kids will follow you anywhere, do anything you ask and maintain a calmness that they normally wouldn't - because they are following your distraction and your bread crumb treats.

This is what is happening to us. Whether for good (to keep tempers down and prevent people from taking things into their own hands) or for bad (keeping us controlled until it is too late to escape their noose) is yet to be seen.

But this IS what is happening here. And if you say this, or if you question to much, or if point out an obvious issue with anon bread crumbs...you're no longer an anon. They use peer pressure and being within the 'click' to control people. Last I heard, that was cult signs...that's abusive, that controlling. That's not freedom