Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 January, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been on the edge of walking away for quite a while. I understand the need to get everything lined up, all the documentation, to do this legally - that is the only thread holding me here tbh. And we see little blurps of progress.

But the toll taken on humanity is too huge to keep putting things off any longer. In many ways I still see the whole anon and Patriot mvmt as a way to control, quiet, bully and instill a sense of 'we can't do anything, we have to follow 'the plan' and if we don't, we aren't real anons' kinda thing. It is a psy op on its own merit there. We're a 'click' and are bullied to stay there.

We're being fed breadcrumbs to keep walking the path and we're mesmerized hoping for the next crumb...but never getting anything substantial. At some point, people walk away...

The ones we respect, lately say things completely unlike themselves and it has really made me question. Knowing them long-term, we know when they are 'off'.

Disillustioned much??? Yep = me.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Lean into God!
That is about all you can do right now.

What is the alternative???

We can not win this without the good military, we could never compete with [their] weaponry.
They would take out large numbers at first then we would have pockets of resistance for a short while, but where can you go they cant find you?
Even as well armed as our militia is we at best can only drag it out with resistance, our guns and ammo are only a deterrent, no match for their weapons.
How can you defend against rods of God, heat tanks, flying swarms, satellite surveillance, and no telling what we dont even know yet.

This is the only plan, failure is not an option.
This is God's plan the way I see it, He said he would give us a way, and this is the only plan I see.

Lean on God's plan not man's.
12:54 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 03:05
Sounds harsh - but someone has to say it.

If someone, like me, steps out and says their mind, trying to make sense of things, trying to get answers from fellow anons...they are told they aren't true anons, they are bullied, mocked, blocked. So you tow the line or you're no longer 'one of us'.

That's a cult mentality, that's shunning and intimidation and manipulation. That's not love, caring, unity, helping each other. Yes - some of these people are new on here, and I think some are bots. But the underlying truth is still there - you can't question, because they you aren't 'trusting the plan, you're not one of us' and we're kicked by the wayside. The group mentality or collective...either join our group without questions, or you aren't welcome.

I was called by God when I was 7 years old to be apart from the world, to question everything (anons are supposed to!) and to walk in truth. I'm not seeing truth anymore, I'm seen good people being lied to :(

I'm not alone either.

Other Half @Otherhalf
11 January, 09:06
For the record, I don't see anyone who doubts "the plan" as wrong or evil. It's pretty easy to reach a bleak viewpoint based on lots of things that have happened, and I know extremely smart people who have done so. It does make them quite depressed, though.

Personally, I think things are going to work out and can point to evidence that supports of that view. And for the most part, I stay in a fairly positive space as a result.

But cognitive bias means we notice whatever fits with what we already believe. And that means neither you nor those who "trust the plan" really know what's what. We're just doing our best to figure out what makes the most sense to us, and we don't necessarily reach the same conclusions.

So I guess my advice is to not take it as bullying if someone offers a different view. They probably just want to cheer you up and offer some hope.

Ragia HRH @HRH
11 January, 09:26
Same here.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 02:41
Trust the plan...

What plan?

We have waited for Trump - for others too but mainly Trump - to do something. Nothing, a no-burger, nada...

We have a major shortage of medicines. Can't fix that overnight either. When anons question this, we're told "It's all part of the plan..."

Really? Harming living humans by allowing the situations to be created to wipe out their food supply is helping? No meds is helping? Baby and child fever meds gone - that's part of the plan?

"It's to help wake people up...." we are told. Well, if they aren't awake yet, they aren't going to be, but people and children suffer anyway and the looming food shortage is about to hit (actually is hitting now) and not one word about helping people, fixing these things, just to "follow the plan" and "let's play a game...".

Distractions - nothing more. Keep the rebel's distracted, give them bread crumbs to keep them happy, and they will wait until their own death before they realize they are being play

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 08:55
What if, this saves more lives than any other plan, by millions?

What is your plan then hun?
Our militias are very well armed, massive abouts of guns, ammo, bazzokas, flame throwers. Do you really think that can stand against Rods of God? Heat Tanks? Swarms? and no telling what else.

Had the military or militias stepped in before now we would have done exactly what the cabal wanted starting a never ending civil war.

What were/are the other options that cause LESS death than this plan?
I know it is hard I have frens living in cars, I help all I can and encourage others to help as well.
If each able person helps just one person we save many.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 January, 09:19
baby fever medicines are actually harmful to babies &used after vax they increase the odds of autism enormously sometimes, all is not what it seems when you dig into why a particular thing happens.. more often than not it is actually for our benefit. the food supply is being CLEANED up so that is why their are shortages…
if you have not already learned about Gematria you may find it comforting. the “bad guys” have known about it forever.. now is the time for us to take it back. I believe that it is given for this time to be used as a comfort & guide for these hard times. It can be meditative to me,& God uses it to speak directly to YOU.
I will post next…

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 02:38
I had hope back in 2020, info coming out, so many promises. When an anon questions, we're told it's not time yet, trust the plan, etc... We are muffled.

Except...we are on the brink of a SEVERE food shortage. People don't get it yet. Beef is gone for at least 10 years, dairy will skyrocket as we got rid of extra dairy cows. Poultry is a hot mess - bioweapons there = egg shortages and soon poultry meat shortages. I'm waiting for swine flu to wipe out the pork industry. Our proteins sources are gone. What about beans? We had less than a 50% crop of beans last year - half the beans simply didn't sprout. Mushrooms? Down by about 40%. Peanuts? Strangely, our peanut crops were poorly too... They wiped out our protein sources. "We will eat bugs and be happy" may actually happen.

Where is the plan to FEED the people who survive the vax, the children rescued, etc? Right now, hunger is more of a threat than the DS to each of us...and no one knows, because we play games as anons.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
14 January, 06:17
NESARA/GESARA

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 January, 10:34
The opposite of fear is faith.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 02:27
Exactly how do we link this plan with God other than through word of mouth between anons? It is nowhere in the Bible - an anon army, the USA is not even mentioned in the end times, we are not in the key players. Are we still here, or were we dealt with thru nukes or something else (vax, epidemics, starvation, etc) so we are not a threat to what goes on in Europe and the Middle East?

Where does it say God's plan is what is going on right now - because I don't see that anywhere. I see complacency, I see key anons keeping anons sleepy.

What I see is a plan created by men, who pawned it off on others with the ideology that this will save the children, this will save the world, we just need to hug each other longer and hold on to the dream longer and eventually it will play itself out.

Except...nothing is really happening. And Elon, Marjorie Greene and others are untrustworthy. The play both sides.

How is this God's plan? I don't see it. I see complacency, false hope, liars