Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 January, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been on the edge of walking away for quite a while. I understand the need to get everything lined up, all the documentation, to do this legally - that is the only thread holding me here tbh. And we see little blurps of progress.

But the toll taken on humanity is too huge to keep putting things off any longer. In many ways I still see the whole anon and Patriot mvmt as a way to control, quiet, bully and instill a sense of 'we can't do anything, we have to follow 'the plan' and if we don't, we aren't real anons' kinda thing. It is a psy op on its own merit there. We're a 'click' and are bullied to stay there.

We're being fed breadcrumbs to keep walking the path and we're mesmerized hoping for the next crumb...but never getting anything substantial. At some point, people walk away...

The ones we respect, lately say things completely unlike themselves and it has really made me question. Knowing them long-term, we know when they are 'off'.

Disillustioned much??? Yep = me.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
Sweethearth I totally understand you.
I don't think we need all this mass production at all. +/- 35-45% what is here on mother earth is going to disappear. The invasion of the enemy including their hybrids that look like humans.
That mass slaughter of our animals must also stop, animals are also a creation of God. We should take care of them and mother earth.
Everything has to change including the farmers. Stop growing GMOs because they will earn more.
Everything that is disappearing now in products is poisoned. Look at the big cabal factories now burned down and going bankrupt.
People are not going to change by themselves. I can still buy everything I need because I know what I need to stay healthy. Am finding out more and more that I am not alone. Meet more and more people around me who know what is going on and are also already working on our new future. I have discovered beautiful locations where people are already producing healthy food in a natural way.
God Won ✨🌈💛💙✨💎✨
10:56 AM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadire Q-Z, click on at the bottom under it