Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 January, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been on the edge of walking away for quite a while. I understand the need to get everything lined up, all the documentation, to do this legally - that is the only thread holding me here tbh. And we see little blurps of progress.

But the toll taken on humanity is too huge to keep putting things off any longer. In many ways I still see the whole anon and Patriot mvmt as a way to control, quiet, bully and instill a sense of 'we can't do anything, we have to follow 'the plan' and if we don't, we aren't real anons' kinda thing. It is a psy op on its own merit there. We're a 'click' and are bullied to stay there.

We're being fed breadcrumbs to keep walking the path and we're mesmerized hoping for the next crumb...but never getting anything substantial. At some point, people walk away...

The ones we respect, lately say things completely unlike themselves and it has really made me question. Knowing them long-term, we know when they are 'off'.

Disillustioned much??? Yep = me.

Water Mark @Watermark
16 January, 12:51
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Yep. Several of the more awake anons I've followed have dropped off AU or now only post occasionally.

'The Plan' is NOT producing ANY REVEAL OF PLOT!

(yet)

Yes, bad actors are being outed. However; to the cabal, every single politician, celebrity, and business is expendable. None of this theater matters. SOTH, SCOTUS, POTUS - none of these people are big fish. Even if we saw 'The Storm', without the public understanding the underlying conspiracy we would not be winning.

Yes, I fully understand that people need to be shown the broad corruption in bits and pieces to be able to grasp 'The Plot'. It's what Q did to get anons to understand how dark and pervasive the evil is. I'm not saying that nothing is happening but I will not trust that we aren't about to get double crossed until adrenochrome (and how, who, and where it is produced) becomes common knowledge.

Anons need to understand just what is about to descend upon us if Q turns out to be Operation Trust 2.0.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Thank you for this. I feel so less alone. You get it, you mention things I haven't because people get angry at me.

Being double crossed has entered my mind so many times. And some of the key players here, on Twitter, Gab and other places are like the Pied Piper, they keep playing their tune and everyone is hypnotized and follows along...

What if we're just being kept quiet until WEF is in place or something else, because I haven't seen anything big take place. I've seen a lot of big distractions, but nothing 'big' like we've been promised for 3 years (and before, most people woke up within the past 3 years).

Thank you for replying. Less lonely knowing I'm not the only one on here wondering what the h*ll is going on...
11:34 PM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it