Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. 😔
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
09 January, 02:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been reading comments from people on TS and they are not happy with the slow roll and how the patriots seemm to not be getting the promising news we had hoped for. The Brunson case today. The lies and deciet from Biden and company. Families are hurting. i have read that summer of 2022 SC overturned the election and Biden removed by 25th amendment to occur. its a movie and many actors playing parts but something big must happen today! Enuf of the slow drips. People are fed up. They want this movie to end and Pres Trump to take his rightful place. Out executive, legislative, and judical are corrupt. when will the military take over and remove these treasonous individuals?

Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it