Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 January, 09:47
Update on Brunson case! A writ of certiorari was denied. πŸ˜”
https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 11:14
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
I have been reading comments from people on TS and they are not happy with the slow roll and how the patriots seemm to not be getting the promising news we had hoped for. The Brunson case today. The lies and deciet from Biden and company. Families are hurting. i have read that summer of 2022 SC overturned the election and Biden removed by 25th amendment to occur. its a movie and many actors playing parts but something big must happen today! Enuf of the slow drips. People are fed up. They want this movie to end and Pres Trump to take his rightful place. Out executive, legislative, and judical are corrupt. when will the military take over and remove these treasonous individuals?
02:59 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 January, 05:18
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™From Day one they have been saying the military is the only way but my goodness what are they waiting for? The wait is killing a nation of Patriots who want the country back who are tired "the Movie" We have seen enough information to know the Truth all of America has and yet the trickle trickle like we are children. Makes good patriots who have been digitally Red Pilling the world and being shunned by friends and family causing division that was not the plan. Enough game time to drop it all and let the world see.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kal_El @Kal_El
09 January, 05:28
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I dont care what happens. I hold everyone of these psychos responsible on both sides of this stupid game they seem dead set on playing out on us.

I hope everyone one of them fry in hell.

I'll never be grateful for anything that happens, not grateful to them.

They let this happen, they allowed us to get buttfucked, everyday from the day of our birth.

No man or woman with power for the past hundred year's of this country should be spared from the wrath that is waiting for them.

They are ALL guilty

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 January, 04:47
I made this MEME last night (THIS IS OUR PLAN!):

09 January, 04:46
MILITARY IS THE ONLY FRIGGING WAY! I had a feel SCOTUS would not step up - they're all corrupt. Hell.... who really isn't corrupt? You know? Even the clown show in DC now - corrupt corrupt corrupt. And anyone know where they are meeting? The Capitol in DC is all fenced off.

09 January, 04:45
YES! I have been saying the same as Nana the past few months - we are LOSING more people than we are gaining in this movement. That is my experience w/the people I know - all but one have walked away and moved on.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
09 January, 04:29
What if those "actors" we speak of are really just everyday people standing up to fight for what is right by shifting the narrative on their own...what if there was an alternative process to the madness and people just don't see it because they are looking in the wrong places? Have you ever heard of the law of attraction, it is a theory that like attracts like. Therefore, that would also mean that light would attract light, it is all a chemical process. There are a lot of things place upon us in the wide universe through our feeds. I cleaned up my feed and only follow the people who deliver truth consistently, I cleansed the noise of the world, stopped focusing on politics, and I stand up daily for the changes I wish to see in the world. God has brought me close to a family I could only dream of in heaven...We chill, we vibe, we listen to music, share light codes and we prepare mentally for the 55 ahead. We live every moment like it's our last and hold each other close.