Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏
08:02 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 January, 06:01
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
For those who prayed for my brother-in-law, this is the latest update. He is still in the hospital but will be sent to a rehab center to regain his strength. But along with other complications, his memory is very bad (he thinks it's years ago, thinks Clinton is president...). Doctors don't know why. But a guess is that it's from the medically induced coma they put him in. :( Thank you for your prayers.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
19 January, 07:01
🙏🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
19 January, 07:25
Its called ICU psychocis. make sure they get plenty of sunlight and then dark at night. Hours of lights being on over them when they are so sick can cause this. My husband had it happen to him.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
14 January, 07:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
14 January, 07:20
🙏🙏🙏Praying he recovers and your family 🙏🙏🙏 When I went to the family Xmas this year my cousins that were not vaxxx told me now they were. I could not believe it, they were all against it. now I worry about them. Sending love and prayers. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
14 January, 07:17
Prayers being sent.

Judy Link @Jlink333
14 January, 07:15
🙏🙏🙏💖

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 January, 11:39
aPraying for your bro in law and your family
`

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 January, 09:40
🙏🏻

CharRose @CharRose
12 January, 09:39
Sending love, light and healing energies to you brother-in-law.❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 January, 09:25
Father, please help this family. They need answers and healing for Patriot Sam’s brother-in-law. Comfort them as they wait for a diagnosis and make sure he gets the very best care possible. I ask this in Jesus’ holy name
🙏❤️🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 January, 09:10
🙏💙🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 January, 08:28
Dear Heavenly Father, Please be with Sam's brother-in-law.. Guide the professionals to, reveal the cause of the problem and the CURE......... touch his body as only you can. Bring his body healing and peace....... guide and comfort the family. IJNWP

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 07:57
UPDATE:
My brother-in-law's condition has not improved, but instead has gotten worse. If you have a few more prayers to spare, they would be greatly appreciated by him and our whole family. Thank you.🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 January, 01:48
Prayers

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 08:40
To all of you who saw my prayer request and took the time to pray, thank you...💙🙏You are His shining lights on AU. My brother-in-law is still not doing well and they have no idea if/when he'll be released from the hospital. Still in ICU, he's sedated. My family thanks you for your prayers. Even though we can't see any improvement yet, we know the prayers from so many are having a good effect, whatever that will mean. I even put him on the prayer list at Robin Bullock's church today. Got a wonderful prayer person on the phone there who believes in the gift of healing. Grateful.

10 January, 04:45
🙏🙏🙏sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 02:13
can somebody be there to be his advocate🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 02:14
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, his wife is.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 January, 11:44
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sue Briggs @SueB369
09 January, 11:37
🙏 Hang in there, Sam! We are with you.

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
09 January, 11:28
😔🙏🙏🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 January, 11:26
praying!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
Lifting up prayers for your BIL and family, healing prayers and wisdom for DRs.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
09 January, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏 many prayers for you BIL, God watch over them, in Jesus name, Amen

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
09 January, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏 many prayers for you BIL, God watch over them, in Jesus name, Amen

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 January, 11:22
😔UPDATE:
Thank you all for praying for my brother-in-law.
Tonight, he is worse. Among other things, he's now battling pneumonia in the hospital, and still is in ICU.
Praying for a miracle.🙏
Life happens so quickly... Things can turn for good or not.
Hoping God decides to intervene. No matter what, I trust Him. But I just don't understand many of His ways sometimes. But this is life on Planet Earth. Full of everything unexpected. Digging into faith when it seems dry and crumbly.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 January, 12:05
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 06:26
🙏 Continued prayers for God's intervention and healing. ❤️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 January, 11:21
🙏🏻prayers up🙏🏻

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 January, 11:19
I am sad to hear this Fren. How is he doing? Better I hope. Sending my Prayers, healing light and LQVE🙏✨💗 11:11

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
09 January, 09:17
🙏praying for your brother and family

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 January, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 January, 10:07
🙏❤️🙏