Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 January, 08:02
FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
For those who prayed for my brother-in-law, this is the latest update. He is still in the hospital but will be sent to a rehab center to regain his strength. But along with other complications, his memory is very bad (he thinks it's years ago, thinks Clinton is president...). Doctors don't know why. But a guess is that it's from the medically induced coma they put him in. :( Thank you for your prayers.🙏
06:01 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Maryann Maty @MarianM
19 January, 07:25
Its called ICU psychocis. make sure they get plenty of sunlight and then dark at night. Hours of lights being on over them when they are so sick can cause this. My husband had it happen to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 January, 07:49
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that, Maryann!❤️🙏 Much appreciated! Blessings!!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
19 January, 07:01
🙏🙏💕

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
19 January, 06:56
🙏❤️🙏

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 January, 06:56
🙏 prob not such a bad thing he does not remember recent events....blessing in disguise? sounding good-to regain his strength💜🙂

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 January, 06:53
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 January, 06:49
Praying for all involved.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 January, 06:48
🙏🙏❤️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
19 January, 06:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 January, 06:40
Continued prayers for your brother-in-law and your family. 🙏❤️

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
19 January, 06:22
I just got out of the ICU this time a year ago. Ventilator and induced coma for 10 days. Total space cadet fo 2 weeks. Did the Pt and Ot. As of today I'd say I'm 99%.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 January, 06:30
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
I am so glad that you are almost at 100% now, Special Agent Jax!🙏❤️ So sorry you had to go through all that, but glad you are on the road to full recovery! And thank you for telling me about your experience. I will let my sister know. Will be encouraging for her. So, you had a really bad memory like my brother-in-law for two weeks?

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
19 January, 06:22
🙏🙏🙏♥️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 January, 06:10
🙏🙏

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
19 January, 06:04
🙏🙏🙏❤️