Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 January, 08:02
FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 07:57
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
UPDATE:
My brother-in-law's condition has not improved, but instead has gotten worse. If you have a few more prayers to spare, they would be greatly appreciated by him and our whole family. Thank you.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
To all of you who saw my prayer request and took the time to pray, thank you...💙🙏You are His shining lights on AU. My brother-in-law is still not doing well and they have no idea if/when he'll be released from the hospital. Still in ICU, he's sedated. My family thanks you for your prayers. Even though we can't see any improvement yet, we know the prayers from so many are having a good effect, whatever that will mean. I even put him on the prayer list at Robin Bullock's church today. Got a wonderful prayer person on the phone there who believes in the gift of healing. Grateful.
08:40 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 January, 07:19
Praying healing for your Brother n law, in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Jesus
LOVE

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 January, 08:51
Just seeing this Sam, Prayers going up for your brother-in-law, sister and family, in Yeshua's name for complete healing, comfort and peace 🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 09:00
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen! Thank you, EK17! 🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 January, 08:49
Heavenly Father we lift our loved one up to You as his perfect and divine healer, ease his and our suffering and pain and anger as we know your will is at hand and not ours Father God, please help us through these incredible times and make Your presence known like never before Father, we love you, Amen.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 08:59
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Amen! Thank you, Jane!🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 January, 08:46
CONTINUED MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR YOUR BROTHER IN LAW WE ALSO PRAY FOR PEACE LOVE GRACE AND MERCY TO YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN SURROUND THIS FAMILY IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT FAITH AND COMFORT AMEN OH HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS AMEN

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 08:47
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen! Thank you, Mary!🙏