Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 January, 08:02
FRIENDS WHO PRAY:
Would you please send up a prayer for my brother-in-law? He is now in ICU. Everything happened so fast. Doctors aren't sure what's wrong. He went into the hospital after falling and his condition has been deteriorating rapidly. He was put in ICU after having breathing problems. None of it makes sense. He does have underlying health issues, and, yes, he has had all the shots and boosters...😔 None of my family members would listen to anything against MSM. They are all vaccinated.
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
UPDATE:
My brother-in-law's condition has not improved, but instead has gotten worse. If you have a few more prayers to spare, they would be greatly appreciated by him and our whole family. Thank you.🙏
07:57 PM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 08:40
To all of you who saw my prayer request and took the time to pray, thank you...💙🙏You are His shining lights on AU. My brother-in-law is still not doing well and they have no idea if/when he'll be released from the hospital. Still in ICU, he's sedated. My family thanks you for your prayers. Even though we can't see any improvement yet, we know the prayers from so many are having a good effect, whatever that will mean. I even put him on the prayer list at Robin Bullock's church today. Got a wonderful prayer person on the phone there who believes in the gift of healing. Grateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 January, 08:51
Just seeing this Sam, Prayers going up for your brother-in-law, sister and family, in Yeshua's name for complete healing, comfort and peace 🙏🙏🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 January, 07:19
Praying healing for your Brother n law, in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Jesus
LOVE

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 January, 01:48
Prayers

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
12 January, 11:27
God, I do not question you purposes but I do give thanks for the complete and total healing you are doing now. Amen

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
12 January, 10:22
🙏🙏🙏Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
12 January, 10:20
Praying for healing, for your brother-in-law.

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 January, 09:56
so sorry, :( of course will continue to pray ..

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
12 January, 09:53
Continued prayers for your brother in law, Lord hear our prayers. Amen

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
12 January, 09:52
🙏🙏🙏 INCOMING.....

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 January, 09:47
Praying for your brother-in-law, God Be With Him!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 January, 09:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
12 January, 09:43
🙏🏻❤️✝️

I am What I am @OfLight
12 January, 09:42
God please send healing light energy to this child of yours..

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 January, 09:41
Lord hear our prayers 🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 January, 09:41
🙏God bless your brother-in-law, you, your family, and your friends!!! Prayer Sent!!!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
12 January, 09:40
healing prayers 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 January, 09:37
Praying with all my heart friend 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🕊️

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 January, 09:36
Sending rayers of healing for your Brother In Law!

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 January, 09:34
Patriot Sam
Orayers for you, your brother-in-law and your whole family. May God heal your brother-in-law and bless you all.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
12 January, 09:27
Prayers up for your brother-in-law, family and medical staff.

connie wright @cowri
12 January, 09:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 January, 09:25
Prayers up Sam... May God hold your BIL in his hands and heal him.. Amen🙏💓

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
12 January, 09:24
🙏🙏🙏💜

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
12 January, 09:23
prayers to you and your family. Dear Father in heaven please touch Sams brother in law and HEAL him. In Jesus name Amen. 🙏🏻

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 January, 09:16
I'm so sorry you are all going through this 🙏🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 January, 09:15
Praying for brother in law… God bless and protect him. 🙏❤️

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 January, 09:13
Prayers for your brother-in-law. 🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 January, 09:08
Sending Healing Prayers of Love!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 January, 08:52
prayers and healing

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 January, 08:52
prayers and healing