Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
06 January, 06:55
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
They followed me too. I clicked on the account to try and block them but when I did this, it acts as the accounts don't exist... When typing the full name in the search bar, they do not register yet the accounts are still listed as following me...

What fookery is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 January, 07:40
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Same fookery for me; can’t get to their page.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 January, 12:24
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Same here!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 January, 04:33

arba happihr @arba
06 January, 04:29
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 January, 03:34

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
06 January, 03:58
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I was coming here to say this one too 👍🏼

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
06 January, 12:29
YES, and when I click to view these pages, It will not connect to any page. I took the TG link and tried these on Telegram and no account exists as written.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 January, 12:27
Looks like something with BOTs or strange accounts going on at Twitter, too

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 January, 12:33
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
go elon...do your job

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 05:40
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Interesting!!! What the heck’s going on!

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
06 January, 12:15
this one followed me but i cant get to their page ???

Pink Totter @Totter
06 January, 03:26
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
They got enough fooked button hits... they go bye, bye.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 January, 12:10
they just followed me too, but when i went to FQQK them, it went no where! I guess I’ll keep trying!

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 January, 12:10
I got the last 3 again today. Blocked and fooked.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 January, 11:59
just got followed by "AmericanQPatriot".

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 January, 11:44
thanks - I had suspicions about one of them - went back and unfollowed!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 January, 11:30
they followed me today within minutes. I cannot find them to block them now.

thank you for the troll alert

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 January, 12:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
same

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
06 January, 12:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Same here. Help!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
06 January, 11:15
THANQ, I so wanted that to be Patrick

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 January, 11:15
There seems to be a huge uptick in online bots and trolls.
Elon tweeted that he’s, “Looking into it.”
Maybe his 4:30 timestamp is a hint toward his intended solution.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 January, 11:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I JUST got booted off of twitter again - anyone know when @elonmusk is going to release the kraken about the vaccine?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 January, 08:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I still haven't been allowed back on Twatter...I can still lurk and copy something to share but no like, comment or repost...so I guess you could say I'm 403 still too...LOL😂

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 January, 11:04
im going to have to write this down..and all the others.
cant remember them all
ty for the info.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 January, 11:02
wish they didappeared from following may be fooked but still on my follow list. we should be able to delete them. i tried the filter but then i cant get them accepted. sigh.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 January, 11:31
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
me too

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 January, 11:01
Yep. They hit me up also.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 10:57
The @JFK one redirects me and won't hit the page but says following...ugh. Why. HOW rude to try and act like Kennedys.

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 January, 10:55
they must go down VKs friend list and just add us all that interact. they added me too and i cant get to their pages for some reason to block

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 January, 11:31
In response LeLe John to her Publication
good call

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 10:47
this is not the site for trolls they must not know who we are!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
06 January, 10:40
think the fresh prince has added us all

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 January, 10:40
Fook then block

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
06 January, 10:39
yep. blocked

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
06 January, 10:38
Just blocked

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts