Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
06 January, 10:35
Troll Alert

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There seems to be a huge uptick in online bots and trolls.
Elon tweeted that he’s, “Looking into it.”
Maybe his 4:30 timestamp is a hint toward his intended solution.
11:15 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 January, 08:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I still haven't been allowed back on Twatter...I can still lurk and copy something to share but no like, comment or repost...so I guess you could say I'm 403 still too...LOL😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 January, 11:45
I JUST got booted off of twitter again - anyone know when @elonmusk is going to release the kraken about the vaccine?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 January, 06:07
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Hold the line patriot Ive been thru 20+ twit accounts. Nothing we can do til they let us back on. 💯 🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 January, 11:33
Last gasp...

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
06 January, 11:23
same on TS