JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.
10:04 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 January, 12:59
Thank You for Finding the Courage to Open Up a Conversation that is Necessary for those who Truly Wish to Fully Participate in the Ongoing and Exponentially Increasing Fre(Q)uencies of Our Individual/Collective Journey of Spiritual "Ascension"
It is Necessary to become Conscious of the WOUND, so that the Light Can Enter You!
NO ONE ELSE Can Do this FOR You!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 01:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Thank you Man Of Steele.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 01:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I agree!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 12:38
I hope you saw my thanks that this post brought me and all the joyed that filled my heart from everyone that responded to my sobriety journey not all bad came from it JFKjr Fan just thought I would let you knowI got a "110 response and 383 likes" people are so kind and loving!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 11:33
Nana doesn't have anything against ppl that smoke pot either, but have had my younger days with all of that and well... I am not a fan of not being in control of my facilities at all.
Pot just makes me sleepy and hungry, neither of which do I need.
I have enough issues at this age with needing energy, I surely don't need anything else to take it away.

Nana will have a fruity mixed drink from time to time, but I can only drink one or two and my body will outright revolt and tell me, " If you put anymore of that shit down here I will make you pay dearly"
So, some things my higher self decides for me!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 12:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1-5-23 🇺🇸 JUAN O SAVIN

It’s not just the Brunson case on J6.
There’s several very important cases SCOTUS is looking at
that relate to Election Integrity
& the way the law's working within the States.

Loy [Brunson] has probably told you on their case
if SCOTUS decides NOT to hear the Brunson case
that’s an appealable issue.
& they have up to 5 appeals.
This is nowhere, no way over.

If they DO decide to hear it
it adds another layer of life to this thing.
THE COURT IS VERY AWARE
THERE WAS AN INTENSE LETTER CAMPAIGN
that hit the mail there.

We have people showing up on J6 to be present,
to be counted,
blowing their horns.

IT’S A REAL LONG SHOT FOR THE BRUNSON CASE
to end up doing what it’s possible it could do
BECAUSE IT’S SO EPIC,
SO OUT OF THIS WORLD,
ALMOST A HAND OF GOD MOMENT.

Deep breaths.
We’re gaining ground.
Lots of prayer 🕊️

https://rumble.com/v244p70...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 12:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy J6 Nana 💕

I just posted a Juan prayer meeting for the Brunson's
that Juan is leading, FYI 🎺🎺🎺🎺

Re HEALTH 👗
I've recently been to several dentist's
& had to fill out pages & pages of medical forms
leaving ALL OF THEM BLANK
or my answers were no no no no...

To a one their reactions have been the same: Wait what?
No alcohol, drugs, aspirin, prescriptions, hospital visits,
you don't drink sodas, eat animals, packaged ANYTHING,
WHAT?!? 😹

If I had an alcohol something I'd probably pass out!

As Tesla said, Energy / Frequency / Vibration.
If I did any of that stuff it would block my channels 🕊️😽

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 January, 10:25
100%. VK once twitted that Q+ taught his kids early on to avoid alcohol/drugs at all times & learned to meditate at a very young age, in order to avoid all that drama/temptations from the dark agenda to poison one's avatar/mind-pineal gland. But this is where the ones truly ascending do see clearly w/o the need for those, while others are stuck in 3D programming w/ cabal agenda on alcohol/drugs. VK may be triggering ppl w/ his spicy margarita for anons/patriots who are still vibration low & are still buying in to the 3D agenda. He is part of the test, just as many who are in the Q team trying to weed out more ppl/avatar, who are not completely ready for the next realm of experience.

Even consuming it once in awhile, creates holes in one's auric field & it does take time to repair that hole & will cause delay in ones ascension progress as step back, and can get left behind, aka exits. https://youtu.be/FV4JaPU44...

#FinalTestOut #FinalJudgement #NOFREEPASS

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 January, 12:44
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I was the 17th Share!

Once Again, I will Post The Inner Anatomy of the Christ Video which does an Excellent Job of Presenting the Idea of the Sacred Secretion/Christ Oil that is Produced by Our Bodies 12 Times Per Year and if Properly Nurtured and Sanctified by a Proper Alkaline Diet and the Elimination of Alcohol and other Toxic Substances is the KEY to the Self-Creation of Our Light Body/Bodies--the Very Same Transfigured and Resurrection Christed Body of Quantum Light that was Modeled for Us by Jesus so that We, Too, could do what He did!

I will First Post an Image of the Universal-Personal MER-KA-BAH as Described by the Sacred Geometry of Metatron's Cube, then in the Second Post I will Post the Video on the Anatomy of the Inner Christ by John Julien St John who Spent Most of His Life Living Recklessly and Unconsciously but Discovered the Secret of the Christ Oil You can tell by his Demeanor that he is a Spiritually Grounded Soul.

UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL MER-KA-BAH IMAGE

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 04:36
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I've always had a natural aversion to alcohol and tobacco. Never could understand the appeal.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
06 January, 10:21
plant magical…non-alcoholic 😋🧉
hemp derived cbd, botanicals, reishi shrooms

https://littlesaints.com/p...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:23
In response Turtle Lips to her Publication
I appreciate everything about the intention of this product except for the aluminum can.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 January, 10:17
Oh no... so, you are saying there won't be any time to raise a glass, to celebrate the victory? It'll just be more grind stone?

That's a bit if a downer... 😔

I do not think folks were advocating alcoholism, just a celebration, then, getting on with whatever comes after that...

Everything in moderation - even moderation.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 January, 10:15
marguerita is pizza. pizza gate unites all.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
06 January, 10:10
Spirits cloud our love and light. We need to be clear and ready.
🙏💕🙏 Good Morning 😊