JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)
09:04 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
eva willms @evawillms
16 January, 08:39 (E)
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:04
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 12:38
I hope you saw my thanks that this post brought me and all the joyed that filled my heart from everyone that responded to my sobriety journey not all bad came from it JFKjr Fan just thought I would let you knowI got a "110 response and 383 likes" people are so kind and loving!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 January, 12:59
Thank You for Finding the Courage to Open Up a Conversation that is Necessary for those who Truly Wish to Fully Participate in the Ongoing and Exponentially Increasing Fre(Q)uencies of Our Individual/Collective Journey of Spiritual "Ascension"
It is Necessary to become Conscious of the WOUND, so that the Light Can Enter You!
NO ONE ELSE Can Do this FOR You!