JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:04
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
plant magical…non-alcoholic 😋🧉
hemp derived cbd, botanicals, reishi shrooms

https://littlesaints.com/p...
10:21 AM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by TurtleLips in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:23
In response Turtle Lips to her Publication
I appreciate everything about the intention of this product except for the aluminum can.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
06 January, 10:24
i concur!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 11:47
I agree! :)