JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:04
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 January, 10:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
100%. VK once twitted that Q+ taught his kids early on to avoid alcohol/drugs at all times & learned to meditate at a very young age, in order to avoid all that drama/temptations from the dark agenda to poison one's avatar/mind-pineal gland. But this is where the ones truly ascending do see clearly w/o the need for those, while others are stuck in 3D programming w/ cabal agenda on alcohol/drugs. VK may be triggering ppl w/ his spicy margarita for anons/patriots who are still vibration low & are still buying in to the 3D agenda. He is part of the test, just as many who are in the Q team trying to weed out more ppl/avatar, who are not completely ready for the next realm of experience.

Even consuming it once in awhile, creates holes in one's auric field & it does take time to repair that hole & will cause delay in ones ascension progress as step back, and can get left behind, aka exits. https://youtu.be/FV4JaPU44...

#FinalTestOut #FinalJudgement #NOFREEPASS

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I've always had a natural aversion to alcohol and tobacco. Never could understand the appeal.
04:36 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it