JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:04
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 11:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana doesn't have anything against ppl that smoke pot either, but have had my younger days with all of that and well... I am not a fan of not being in control of my facilities at all.
Pot just makes me sleepy and hungry, neither of which do I need.
I have enough issues at this age with needing energy, I surely don't need anything else to take it away.

Nana will have a fruity mixed drink from time to time, but I can only drink one or two and my body will outright revolt and tell me, " If you put anymore of that shit down here I will make you pay dearly"
So, some things my higher self decides for me!

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Happy J6 Nana πŸ’•

I just posted a Juan prayer meeting for the Brunson's
that Juan is leading, FYI 🎺🎺🎺🎺

Re HEALTH πŸ‘—
I've recently been to several dentist's
& had to fill out pages & pages of medical forms
leaving ALL OF THEM BLANK
or my answers were no no no no...

To a one their reactions have been the same: Wait what?
No alcohol, drugs, aspirin, prescriptions, hospital visits,
you don't drink sodas, eat animals, packaged ANYTHING,
WHAT?!? 😹

If I had an alcohol something I'd probably pass out!

As Tesla said, Energy / Frequency / Vibration.
If I did any of that stuff it would block my channels πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ˜½
12:32 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 12:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Talk to me like I am an idiot because I am J6 Prisoners and everyone says we are watching a movie . Why would they allow our People to be in prison this long or at all Maybe I am a bit naive.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 January, 12:58
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I honestly question if they really are in prison. I question everything.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 January, 12:59
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yeah, I dont believe they are either. Hope not for sure!