JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:02 AM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Will Saldana @willsaldana
22 February, 02:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you, these replies are very good. I also want to tell you about something great https://iogamesfree.io

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
09 January, 05:23
Personally I think alcohol and drunkenness is offensive to God and the Holy Ghost cannot inspire us/lead us to truth under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
growthstarboard @growthstarboard
26 April, 03:28
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
I think the odds of him participating are not too high. https://geometrydashworld....

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 01:00
loving it!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 08:32
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I love it too.

#FamilyIsEverything

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
06 January, 12:56
Where is the understanding of the part about BEING AWAKENED that some are missing talking about being OUT OF CONTROL in any way, shape or form? If you claim to be 'Awakened' why would you want to be controlled by a third party on purpose!

Eyes open, stop posting nonsense that counters your claims of being awake it makes you look hypocritical at best and an idiot being useful to the wrong side! If your a True Patriot CONTROL IS THE WAY FORWARD...

ALERTNESS and CLEARNESS OF MIND is of the most value in these times, we cannot afford to give anything over to others control HUMAN or DRUG INDUCED!

Satan operates in a world of fog, misdirection and the cold mirror images of reality why would we want to be in any of that? Let alone do it to ourselves on purpose?

06 January, 12:32
I have gotten so many wonderful responses from everyone it fill my heart with joy can not believe the love of this community Thank you everyone!

CharRose @CharRose
06 January, 12:22
100% sober, 100% of the time!

09 January, 04:59
In response CharRose to her Publication
yep not like be present and awake for your life and feeling every minute of it.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 January, 11:32
Not a drinker but have always liked to smoke the peace pipe 😁 I haven't evwn done that in about a month. GOD created hemp and its flower so I partake

herringbur @herringbur
05 December, 03:36 (E)
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
This isn't my cup of tea, but it's an intriguing song. https://geometrydash.io https://anonup.com/thread/

Taylor Curran @taylorcurran
12 March, 05:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Find out what your real IQ is by taking the only test that changes based on your answers https://iqtestonline.io

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
06 January, 11:31

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
06 January, 10:15
🤷‍♀️flushing out?? maybe?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 January, 09:04
I think you're right about Vincent Kennedy, and...
I agree, that "this is the time for us to be super-sober." (100%)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:04
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Hallelujah. I woke up still upset by many of the responses to this post. People who believe that they are going to drink their way through this are very sorely mistaken.

eva willms @evawillms
16 January, 08:39 (E)
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 January, 02:29
And VK eats a lot of ‘monk fish.’ 🤷‍♀️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 January, 02:20
Idk if this helps, but I'm trying to think outside the box, Trying lol
Probly over thinking it!
https://www.crosswordsolve... there are 4,303 suggestions 218 for spicy margarita

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 January, 11:59
Sometimes I share sometimes not..I feel like ya'll are my family and I want to honestly see how we interact now that we are connected spiritually if we share personal stuff. It's nice to interact with family but when a prayer request comes through I don't need a face to focus on now...prayers just come...but sometimes if it is a big prayer request I need to focus on who I am giving my energy too

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
05 January, 11:06
I had a few Spicy Margaritas around Christmas time ... the best part of the drink for me was the heat from the Jalapeños ... I liked it so much that I've started adding Jalapeños to my freshly squeezed orange juice that I have everyday ... 🐸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 10:24
NANA had to earn coins today, but you have been a busy bee!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!
So what all did you come up with "Spicy margarita"?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That people are taking it literally.

Bottoms Up.

Betty King @bettyking
27 February, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm glad to see that you have a unique way of writing the post. Now it's easy for me to understand the idea and put it into practice https://iogames.games

05 January, 08:49
back on feb 13 of 2020 just when scamdemic hit i started my sobriety journey and at the same time when down the rabbithole wow what a way to get sober. and Its been a wild ride got kicked off twitter in Jan of 21 and been here since AU has the best people and the best vibes! All I can say is God did for me what I couldn't do for myself thanks to AU and my friends I am 2 Years 10 Months 23 Days
Clean and sober 7 years of meth addiction I am so happy to be free!

Ange Love @LoveM
08 January, 08:56
God is so Good🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🎶

IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 January, 10:47
God couldn’t have done it without you too ❤️
I hope you acknowledge your outstanding efforts & achievement in overcoming all that you have, especially whilst making it through one of the most disruptive, & manipulative times most of us have experienced this lifetime. I have zero doubt, God’s Love, guidance & Grace blessed you along this journey, but YOU stepped forward, took the steps, & followed through. You walked the path, yes God paved the way & supported your goal, but only you can walk the path & transform yourself, and you did it beautifully.
Congratulations to you, & may God’s Love & Peace always be with you.
Well done to you Sir and stay awesome 🙏

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
05 January, 08:29
What do you mean by "A Vincent Kennedy".....like Vincent Kennedy was a description, not a person?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 09:32
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
A man the likes of...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 January, 08:20
I got super sober when I stepped the path 10 years ago. If VK has a SM night, I feel comfortable joining him👊

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 January, 08:16
Sober in heart. Anything that controls your life and livelyhood needs to be kicked to the curb.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 January, 08:08
spicy margarita = 160 in gematria

CIA has them by the balls for life

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 08:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
NO ONE worth two fks could be tempted, NO DEALS>

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 January, 10:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Pedophile /pimp./extortionist.. never really understood the BUNNY thing with him back in the day, do now.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 January, 08:03

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 January, 06:24
somehow i think spicy margarita = time travel 🤔

Not Important @Notimportant
05 January, 06:10
& same thing when he talks about fasting - OTHER MEANINGS...but im a nobody saying nothing😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 06:09
Couple times a month I indulge. Next time it will be an Spicy Margarita on AU QnA.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 January, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

CharRose @CharRose
06 January, 12:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does Spicy Margarita have an underlying message?.....

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 06:06
😁

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 January, 03:11
Spicy Margaritas=179
1+7+9=17=Q
The Perfect Number=179...........More Than A Coincidence=179

This Is The Hour=179.................The Coming Storm=179
Caught One Caught All=179......Always Steps Ahead=179
Having A Winning Hand=179.....I Got The Magic Stick=179
Trumpet Blown=179..................This Is It. Go Go Go=179
Vengeance Of The Lord=179.....Opening Judgement=179

POTUS Trump=179....................I'm On My Way Home=179
The Real President=179.............Put America First=179
John Lennon Imagine=179.........Living The Good Life=179

The Great Meme War Q=179......Warrior Of Light=179
God Has Chosen You=179..........Big Soul Contract=179
The Best Of The Best=179..........Brothers In Arms=179
Stay The Course=179.................Keep Calm And Carry On=179
Jesus Has Redeemed Me=179....Forever Grateful=179

Flip Of The Switch=179..............Lifting Of The Veil=179
Ready For Truth=179..................Make The Arrangement=179

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 January, 03:16
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You've got to be kidding!!!!!

Spicy Margaritas=179
The Perfect Number=179...........More Than A Coincidence=179
1+7+9=17=Q

There are 944 characters in my post above. 👆
9+4+4=17=Q 😎

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 January, 01:20
Alcohol Consumption is not, in and of Itself a bad thing, but Any Consumption of Alcohol Destroys the Sacred Secretion/Christ Oil that is Produced 12 Times a Year by our Bodies.
Perhaps this is WHY President Trump does not Drink, Smoke or Use Any Kind of Drugs!
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

Not Important @Notimportant
05 January, 06:13
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Look at alcohol under a uv light (pee kind at pet store) & you'll never drink it again! the corrupt FDA does not require alcohol of any kind or cigs to list ingredients.

It's solent puke green poison👀

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 January, 06:21
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Interesting...
I don't drink, smoke or use any drugs, either, and now that you mention this, I'm feeling especially good about that. Thanks for sharing...

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
05 January, 11:43
Call me the black sheep 😂 coming from a family of super drinkers, i have been super sober almost my whole life (they call me super boring or super stuck in the mud but whatever ) ....... I always went against the grain 🤷🏼‍♀️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 12:56
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I always went against the grain- 305
(Pardon The Pun)
That was the best riddle I made yet- 305
Plenty of laughter in store- 305

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 January, 11:20
no posting something personal is good for the soul
i speak without a drink or 4😜.... but some need that extra help speaking up

Ange Love @LoveM
05 January, 11:19
🙏🏻✨Vibrations lifeline❤️🎶🕊😇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:44
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I like the way you think. SM- 32

Obama- 32
Ended- 32
Bye- 32
Amen- 32