Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well
04:58 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
03 February, 11:56
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Interestingly enough it sis also at the pharmacy as a lice treatment. Happen to notice it the other day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 January, 04:25
This is how I use it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 04:33
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Awesome! Does it help?

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
05 January, 09:01
plantar warts…topically…made my son’s disappear in a few days

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
05 January, 08:15

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 January, 07:56
its true theres not much that they can do for rosecea
i have mildly and dr said expensive laser but “it will come back”
FTS ill do the paste 😊

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
05 January, 07:26
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
05 January, 09:02
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
The paste is better. It doesn't have all the additives they put in pills.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
05 January, 12:06

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 11:44
Ivermectin is a wonder drug it cures so many things.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 January, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If only they would allow us to have it and be able to purchase it at any time.
Being danned makes it hard.
My hubby has prostate cancer it has spread into his bones they are telling us.
If possibly this could help, but they will not even try or provide to him.
Ot makes me so mad and sad at the same time.🙏😭

Paul Bruton @DrB
05 January, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, it does 🙏💕

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
04 January, 11:06
Yes, its true. S00lantra is prescribed for Rosacea and its main ingredient is Iv3rmectin. Some say Rosacea is caused by little mites on the skin. If that’s true - it makes sense how Iv3rmectin cream clears it up!

04 January, 11:17
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
Good info!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 January, 10:59
I was prescribed topical Ivermectin and pills, worked like a charm for facial issues I was having, due to being on immunotherapy medication.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
04 January, 10:55
what else does it cure ??

04 January, 10:59
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Just like Windex from 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'. It cures everything lol.

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 January, 10:47
Thank you for posting! I too have mild rosacea. I ran up and applied horse paste 2 mins ago. 🙏🌹

04 January, 10:50
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
lol horse paste. Hope it works!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 January, 11:01
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I think horse paste may work very well, if not better. No telling how watered down FDA meds are. Just be careful with amount. I took too much liquid Ivermectin 4 years ago and could hardly walk the next day, legs were like jello-o. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
04 January, 10:11
WOW! This is awesome news for a different issue other than cov19.
Thankful❤️

04 January, 10:15
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
:)

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
04 January, 10:08
I had C19 a year ago bew years! i used it! it worked! only had runny nose, scrstchy throat and terrible exhaustion. never got in my chest and I was better in a week! it cures many things

04 January, 10:13
In response Deborah Hunt to her Publication
Amazing!

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
04 January, 10:08
I had C19 a year ago bew years! i used it! it worked! only had runny nose, scrstchy throat and terrible exhaustion. never got in my chest and I was better in a week! it cures many things

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 January, 10:05
have the horse paste too, applying topically i dampen hands, sis died with breast cancer so yep rub on my breasts, my ovaries, sometimes face, also take orally some. horses have used for years. yep see the cautions but perfectly fine for humans. humans, animals all get parasites. the bad ppl have just kept this knowledge from us. cause they want us to get cancer which is caused by parasites, use their drugs and die. their treatment sucks, watched my sis die. wish i had known this to help her in 2016♥️♥️♥️

04 January, 10:12
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
You literallly bathe in it lol. Its some good stuffs.

04 January, 09:20

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
04 January, 09:12
What if it worked on psoriasis too? 🫣🤗😃

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 January, 12:33
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Just go to twitter, plug "ivermectin psoriasis" search box. (also good to try w/other conditions)

https://twitter.com/search...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 January, 05:02
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
or eczema

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 January, 09:11
anyone with eczema should try this, just thinking out loud.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
04 January, 09:10
🙂I love this, but she says she applied every night, then she said she only had to apply it once. I know it works, just trying to understand how she used it🙂

04 January, 09:14
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I think she means she went thru one round of treatment til it went away (days/weeks) and then hasnt needed to use it since.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
04 January, 09:24
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Yes! A little misleading! I have been taking the paste and applying it to the skin on my face, neck and chest for over 8 months!
It has changed my life!
That said...It is not an instant fix! For me there is definitely a purge cycle and not gonna lie...some weird stuff has exited my face! But totally worth it! 🤣🤦‍♀️❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
this is awesome. ty fren.💝

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 January, 09:09
WOW! Thank you so much!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Welcome!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 09:03
I wonder where did she get the horse paste from?

04 January, 09:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amazon here too! Easy peasy!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 January, 10:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Tractor Supply has it also.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 January, 08:53
I want to try it on the patches of psoriasis I get...thank you for sharing this info.

04 January, 08:55
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Welcome Trudy!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
04 January, 09:21
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Let me know where you get your horsepaste if you get some - I've heard its really hard to come by now. I have had rosecea for 5 years and have been treating it with Rozex metronidazole for the last 2. It's working, but slowly.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 January, 08:17
incredible

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 January, 08:14
I wonder if this will work for acne? We are told it’s bacteria, I mean my God I would clean my face all the time. What if it was always parasites? I no longer have any issues, but my daughter does. hmmm

04 January, 09:05
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I def think its about the bacteria. But more about keeping the good bacteria and not killing them off. Topical Meds kill both good and bad bacteria just like antibiotics do with the gut. Looks like Ivermectin helps kill the bad stuff (bacteria/parasites) without damaging the good.

Many nurses and physicians that clean with antibacterial soap rigorously to prepare for surgerical procedures have skin issues on their hands cuz they literally kill everything.

04 January, 09:45
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Demodex mites! They have their own microbiome(bacteria that we react to) and spread bacteria found on human skin! That is why ivermectin works! The only challenge is that ivermectin does not kill eggs or larva so you have to stay ahead of it! I have been diagnosed with acne for 30 years! Took every antibiotic known to man and several rounds of accutane! Still dealing at 44! Ivermectin paste is absolutely working and it makes total sense that some, if not all acne is parasite related!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 January, 07:54
🥰🙌🏻
I have Paste and 1% liquid, got from TSC! Also a few 12mg. pills left from Dr. Stella when I had covid in 2020! I’m sticking with paste and liquid!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 January, 07:39
wonder if it will help age spots.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 January, 08:04
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
I’m trying it on those and skin tags! dimmished skin tags some, Ijust have to

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
04 January, 10:30
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Compound W liquid brush on wart remover will take off age/liver spots. Dab on spot, wait till it dries in a few minutes and then peel off the dried white remover. The age spot turns almost black within two days. Within 7 days the spot can be peeled off leaving healthy pinkish fresh skin. It’s salicylic acid. If you’re sure it’s just an age spot then no need to pay a dermatologist to burn them off.