Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I wonder where did she get the horse paste from?
09:03 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 January, 10:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Tractor Supply has it also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
04 January, 09:29
Amazon here too! Easy peasy!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 09:55
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
I found it on amazon, thank you so much!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
04 January, 09:13
Got mine on Am a zon 3 tubes for $29 👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 09:14
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
thank you!!! appreciate it so much!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 January, 09:09
i get mine from tractor supply too. lots of brands now with what seems to be same amount of ivermectin now.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 10:00
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I found the tractor supply website and bookmarked it.

Thank you so much!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 09:07
You can get it from Tractor Supply in tube form. Its the horse stuff. Use about what looks to be the size of a pencil eraser and apply.