Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Thank you for posting! I too have mild rosacea. I ran up and applied horse paste 2 mins ago. 🙏🌹
10:47 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 January, 11:01
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I think horse paste may work very well, if not better. No telling how watered down FDA meds are. Just be careful with amount. I took too much liquid Ivermectin 4 years ago and could hardly walk the next day, legs were like jello-o. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
04 January, 11:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thanks TG! I just used a tiny bit. It is ever so mild but flares up in the winter. Any relief is welcomed. 🙏❤️🌹

Paul Bruton @DrB
05 January, 12:32
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
As a Veterinarian thats been using this on animals for 40 yrs, I would consider your reaction a parasitic die off. Saw this a lot in horses in the early years of use.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 10:50
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
lol horse paste. Hope it works!

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 January, 10:56
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Thank you! ☺️🥰