Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
πŸ™‚I love this, but she says she applied every night, then she said she only had to apply it once. I know it works, just trying to understand how she used itπŸ™‚
09:10 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ponypatriot7 in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
04 January, 09:24
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Yes! A little misleading! I have been taking the paste and applying it to the skin on my face, neck and chest for over 8 months!
It has changed my life!
That said...It is not an instant fix! For me there is definitely a purge cycle and not gonna lie...some weird stuff has exited my face! But totally worth it! πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 January, 09:44
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
πŸŽ‰I am so happy to hear you are getting good results!!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 09:14
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I think she means she went thru one round of treatment til it went away (days/weeks) and then hasnt needed to use it since.

04 January, 09:41
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ™‚Sounds about right! Thank you