Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 January, 08:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I wonder if this will work for acne? We are told it’s bacteria, I mean my God I would clean my face all the time. What if it was always parasites? I no longer have any issues, but my daughter does. hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
I def think its about the bacteria. But more about keeping the good bacteria and not killing them off. Topical Meds kill both good and bad bacteria just like antibiotics do with the gut. Looks like Ivermectin helps kill the bad stuff (bacteria/parasites) without damaging the good.

Many nurses and physicians that clean with antibacterial soap rigorously to prepare for surgerical procedures have skin issues on their hands cuz they literally kill everything.
09:05 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it