Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 11:44
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Ivermectin is a wonder drug it cures so many things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
If only they would allow us to have it and be able to purchase it at any time.
Being danned makes it hard.
My hubby has prostate cancer it has spread into his bones they are telling us.
If possibly this could help, but they will not even try or provide to him.
Ot makes me so mad and sad at the same time.🙏😭
11:50 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDSully in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
03 February, 10:43
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I ordered my ivermectin paste from Amazon. Less than $20

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 January, 04:03
Please watch and consider this also. 🙏🙏🙏

https://youtu.be/rmxUsAI29...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 January, 03:39
Look at Tractor Supply if you have one near you. Ours has it. Prayers and blessings in Yeshuas name

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 January, 11:02
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Tractor Supply are they in Australia where can I find this Company to buy Ivermectin.
Thankyou for your information🙏💜

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 January, 11:02
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Tractor Supply are they in Australia where can I find this Company to buy Ivermectin.
Thankyou for your information🙏💜

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 January, 07:58
please get him some
there are many people on here that use it
GOD bless you 🙏

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 January, 01:34
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I will try but I think they will not sell it to me at the Vet clinic because I have no proof i own a horse, i think Australia is different to the US not as easy to buy and bring in to our country.

Paul Bruton @DrB
05 January, 12:24
go get it at a Feedstore. The easiest is cattle injectable that you squirt in yout water glass or juice. Dose it at the same weight it says for cattle. I’m a 67 year old Veterinarian and been using it for years.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 January, 11:17
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Thankyou I will try and see if they will sell to me, do I just ask for injectable ivermectin for cattle ?

David Mulloy @singindavey
05 January, 12:14
Also, Look into "Fenbendazole" horse wormer... There are Medical Protocols for treating Cancer and People are having Amazing results, and it can be obtained on Amazon easily, and it isn't very expensive

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 January, 12:57
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
This is one protocol I saw: