Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 04:58
Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
have the horse paste too, applying topically i dampen hands, sis died with breast cancer so yep rub on my breasts, my ovaries, sometimes face, also take orally some. horses have used for years. yep see the cautions but perfectly fine for humans. humans, animals all get parasites. the bad ppl have just kept this knowledge from us. cause they want us to get cancer which is caused by parasites, use their drugs and die. their treatment sucks, watched my sis die. wish i had known this to help her in 2016♥️♥️♥️
10:05 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 January, 10:12
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
You literallly bathe in it lol. Its some good stuffs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 12:06
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
just think how many ppl we know who died from cancer that may have been cured and not have to go through the debilitating treatment