Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 10:10
@vincentkennedy - is this 1010 Wins? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
01 January, 01:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim, do not understand this? can you clarify?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
vK has always said 1010 Wins but recently he's said his account ends/he goes back on 11.22.23.

He's also pointed us to the Chinese Lunar Calendar over the years.

11.22.23 on the Chinese Lunar Calendar is actually October 10th or 1010
03:49 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
07 January, 01:43
Even though these match beautifully I doubt he meant a Gregorian calendar date November 22 this year. Someone already suggested this may mean a date several months later but I doubt that too. We were told: no dates. So we're free to create the future for us together without fear. Set dates create expectations, strong ones, and that creates emotions, strong negative ones too. Without ritualistic predetermined structure we're free to create our future. Wheather VK is in it or not.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 January, 08:58
The day before my Birthday...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 January, 08:50
wow..my bday is 1010 🙏🙏😃😃

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 January, 09:02
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
cool!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 January, 09:02
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
cool!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 08:15
I can’t believe VK’s TRUTH only received 10 ReTruths and 145 Likes.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
06 January, 09:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I love entertaining misinformation 🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 11:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I can’t believe I missed it! 🤯🧐

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 08:11
Zero Q drops on 10.10.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 January, 06:58
I am assuming here his whole family made the trip.
(Why is it VK always leaves one with questions?)

I debate far future or just soon future. I mean, if you 'took up' a life in 23 that been on hold for what say... 23 years, does that count?

Technically I think it would. But what do I know? Just a tired, almost old woman. Me thinks I make much ado about nothing...sometimes.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 January, 06:49
😬

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 January, 05:21
Kim, do you know where VK "goes back" to on 11/22/23?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
01 January, 06:55
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
he returns to his planet of origin

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 January, 05:04
the mickey watches hands are 10 10 also right?

01 January, 04:56
Its probably bc everyone will know who he is by then but 🤷‍♀️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 January, 04:37
. love that Kim, it also would be a great date to reverse the spell of that shooting what will be 60 year anniversary.

2 pics.

Symbolism will be [their] downsfall.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 04:39
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
100% - multiple meanings Dman! :)

Red Edge @Rededge
01 January, 08:57
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Tbis caught my eye earlier.this morning and my brain senses were like hmmmm 🤔
Everything makes sense ...
Future proves past

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
01 January, 04:00
Does this mean 2023 will be better or worse? when will Pres Trump return? I pray it is soon or military takes over. Biden and crew must go!

01 January, 04:59
Current Biden is not real biden! God has got us all protected!

01 January, 04:59
Current Biden is not real biden! God has got us all protected!