Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 10:10
@vincentkennedy - is this 1010 Wins? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
01 January, 01:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim, do not understand this? can you clarify?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 January, 03:49
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
vK has always said 1010 Wins but recently he's said his account ends/he goes back on 11.22.23.

He's also pointed us to the Chinese Lunar Calendar over the years.

11.22.23 on the Chinese Lunar Calendar is actually October 10th or 1010

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I can’t believe VK’s TRUTH only received 10 ReTruths and 145 Likes.
08:15 PM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 11:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I can’t believe I missed it! 🤯🧐

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
06 January, 09:25
I love entertaining misinformation 🤣

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 12:42
Probably because it was the day after Christmas. Hahah... ;) And that was the Q&A I had missed. Looking forward to his Q&A here, 'cause I have a question to ask. Hahah... :)

But as for that answer, I think he was just kidding around. Look at the top of this screenshot. That was the initial post. (And I hope he was just kidding. Can't imagine social media without our VK @VincentKennedy !)

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 January, 12:30
cowboy who is they ? they allocated time time for me then ill go back. Go back where? 🕊

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 January, 05:00
Go back where and who is they?

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
02 January, 02:06
I din’t know how to respond to that one… I didn’t want to “like” it. Go back to where? Made me sad. Maybe all our questions will be answered by then… And I sure do appreciate you Cowboy.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 January, 09:36
Probably because most of us don't do TS. Shitty vibes there.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 January, 11:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I feel like I need a shower after I'm there 🤣

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 January, 09:04
say it aint so 😭
i need my daily vk dose

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
01 January, 08:46
im slow so don't make fun but i just realized that 11/22/*63* = jfk assassination

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 09:14
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Also, 24 years, 4 months, 6 days from July 16, 1999.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 January, 08:24
What about Anon Mountain/Island ⁉️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 11:01
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
That’s good Q.

01 January, 08:21
i thought the same thing.... + i caught it at 144 :)

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 January, 09:23
Wow. He keeps us guessing. That survey, most people thought the other. Grateful for VK ❤️

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
06 January, 10:50
144 is an interesting cross point. And 11/23 just might be the when. https://youtu.be/K4EnNLGXl...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 January, 08:17
🙏✝️❤️💥👍😃