William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
From a meme courtesy of Liberty 4All @ctmaga2020

"I asked my doctor today how long he thinks this COVID thing will last?

He responded with:

'How should I know?

I'm a doctor, not a politician.'"
11:41 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 11:54
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
one of my Drs literally said that last part to me in a covid conversation we were having. He was never one of my favorite drs....but he is now 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 11:55
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
LOL! People are waking up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 February, 11:50
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

I appreciate you giving credit to the memer. While most of us don't do the memes for accolades, sometimes credit should be given. A certain person on Twitter took the 'words' off my meme and Tweeted it and that tweet was retweeted by Donald J Trump. That would have been an honor for me I must admit but alas not in the cards. I have had that same meme stolen right here on ANONUP but doesn't really matter anymore. Here is that meme just for shits and giggles cuz

07 February, 11:53
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I try to give credit where it's due.

Plus, I am trying (unsuccessfully) to minimize reposting other's meme's, etc.

And by making it a simple text tweet, it reinforces the originator's message in a different format.

Of course, the person posting it here may not be the creator but simply reposting it.

I don't know.